White Guys face Diversity

Discussion in 'Politics' started by RCG Trader, Nov 16, 2012.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

Or a conspiracy...that only former Army nurses were made aware of.

:D

#21     Nov 25, 2012
  2. Start your journal, and let's find out.:)

You are just hiding now luke, and everyone can see that. Why don't you just admit you were drunk when you pulled a bunch of my threads and started screaming about a journal.

You are not going to start one, because you do not know what you are doing. Think my claims are false? Start your journal and let's find out.:)

#22     Nov 25, 2012
  3. 377OHMS

377OHMS

fx? LOL, that figures.

#23     Nov 25, 2012
  4. If you are dumb enuf to trade futures or stocks, that's ur business.

Lucrum says he trades fx as well, of course, we will never know.:)

#24     Nov 25, 2012
  5. btw, 377, congrats on your upcoming wedding. I mean that.

#25     Nov 25, 2012
  6. That's too funny. remind me what thread where he was recently touting JH mentoring and software.

#26     Nov 25, 2012

7. If you are so keen on starting a journal for competition you don't need to wait on lucrum to do so .

I already have a journal and I'm throwing down the gauntlet on your silly ass and challenging you to man up.

Do you accept or are you going to slither off like an AA coward?

#27     Nov 25, 2012
  8. I got bad news for ya rcg , foodstamps are not traded on the fx: sorry:D :D

#28     Nov 25, 2012
  9. Congrats, you are now in the lead for stupid post of the day. Here is your prize.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/SVwXA7sHUlE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#29     Nov 25, 2012
  10. pspr

pspr

RCG, how do you get everybody, and I mean EVERYBODY, wanting to argue with you? Why do you incite people to want to smash you all the time?

No wonder you wouldn't meet Maverick74 for dinner in Chicago. You must make people you meet angry enough to attack you all the time. What is wrong with you?

#30     Nov 25, 2012