White girl savagely attacks black girl and a baby

Discussion in 'Politics' started by dbphoenix, Jun 29, 2015.

1. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

Film at eleven . . .

2. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

No, I meant that when you guys are done burning down black churches, then we can talk about who are the thugs and who are the victims.

Until then, it's just the same old white supremacist search for justifications for their bigotry.

Frederick Foresight likes this.
  3. [​IMG]

4. The title of this thread has nothing to do with burning down churches. You must be getting senile.

5. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

Interesting that all eight of the active investigations about burning of black churches have all been declared not to be arson over the past few days. They were due to lightening storms, electrical wiring shorts, and other traditional non-arson issues.

ThunderThor likes this.
  6. I hope db doesn't read this. It will make him cry. It doesn't fit what is in his mind.

7. wildchild

wildchild

Lightening must be racist.

BTW, what color were the people who installed the wiring that shorted out? Besides what color was the wire that they said shorted out? I bet they claimed it was the black wire. Why do these racists have to blame the black wire?

8. Where is the film of a white girl savagely attacking a black girl and a baby???
    Still waiting....

Oh that's right, it doesn't exist because only in the fatherless black community are family values and morals so low that someone would attack a child holding an infant.