White dude gets beaten up for dating black woman in Georgia.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Grandluxe, Sep 3, 2012.

1. 2) Yeah actually you are pathetic, jumping to conclusions because:
    1) The lesson to be learned here was concealed carry, and it applies to your example as well.

#11     Sep 4, 2012
  2. Whoa, not sure which stretch of the imagination, at least yours, that you're referring to. You said something like that you hoped the black man learned his lesson, which is assumed to be not to date white girls.

Then I prepare a parallel with gays instead of whites/blacks. You now jump to concealed weapons?

Can someone please show me where I missed something here? RCG? AK? BigArrow? Brass. Even the smarter guys on the Right like 377 and Tsing.

More than just the same tired name calling crap.

Would PT defend the hetero's who beat and dragged gay guys around with their trucks?

Not picking on you PT, and I've given you lots of praise the last few months. Just wonder why you feel so poorly that you have to try to overcompensate in virtually everything. Be proud of who you are.

#12     Sep 4, 2012

3. Your reading comprehension sucks to say the least.

Like most liberals you hear and see what you want to see.
    This is a clear case of your use of the self defense mechanism of "Projection" .

yeah go look it up , I'll wait.

#13     Sep 4, 2012
  4. I'll disregard any negatives, since I think we are getting somewhere in our discussions. I may be wrong.

But, this is what I'm referring to: PHOENIX TRADING

btw:I hope this young man learned his lesson.

Were you not referring to the victim? If not, then I apologize, if so, I'm still confused. No need to play on the word confused, maybe just fill me in.

#14     Sep 4, 2012
  5. btw, since we are on the subject of inter-racial couples. Anyone want to venture how much support from the black community O would have if he had married a white woman? Do you believe he would be polling better than 90% (amongst blacks) if his wife looked like Meg Ryan or some other blonde haired blue eyed woman? If that were the case, I guarantee that blacks would not view him in the same light.

#15     Sep 4, 2012
  6. Question never came to mind. When I was very young and naive, there was something of a novelty about inter-racial couples. The last few decades, not so much.

#16     Sep 4, 2012
  7. Dudes were probably jealous. Sisters I know will throw themselves at you if you treat them like human beings. They not used to it.....

#17     Sep 4, 2012
  8. IMO, it's a very relevant question, espeically in light of the fact that O's mother was white. In such a scenario (with a white wife), my bet is that it would dramatically have affected his perception in the black community. To think otherwise is simply naive.

#18     Sep 4, 2012
  9. Eight

Eight

Blacks are astoundingly racially oriented in their thinking about very nearly everything as proven by Sociologists..

Nothing surprises me anymore.. Blacks, they don't surprise me, I understand them, I stay the f%^k away from them, not a problem for me, thinking of going to Hawaii actually. Psychopaths do half of all the serious crimes and that is just the stuff we can document. I'm guessing they are ninety percent of all the problems on Earth. I learned to recognize them and I stay the living f%^k away from them, otherwise I'd have to kill one eventually most likely. Politics is very cyclical, it always leads to ruin eventually so I don't worry about it anymore.... but arguing with Mr Bill, now that's really something we all should do.. no really...

#19     Sep 4, 2012
  10. Maybe you should check your premises with the facts of the story.

#20     Sep 4, 2012