White aid worker raped in Haiti says she is grateful for the experience

Discussion in 'Politics' started by phenomena, Jan 28, 2011.

1. "The black man's struggle".

Are you kidding me? What struggle?

Most black males don't work (nor do they want to), they impregnate then abandon at a rate many multiples of any other race, and their crime statistics are off the charts.

Enough bullshit with the black mans struggle.

Laziness isn't a struggle.

Abandoning your offspring isn't a struggle.

Committing crimes to get money and valuables that others have worked to acquire isn't a struggle.

Many blacks (especially males) don't aspire to anything. They just want to get free shit from the government and violently take the rest from "whitey" as reparations for slavery (which ended 150 years ago, although you wouldn't know it b/c blacks still pull "the race card" at the drop of a hat).

#11     Jan 30, 2011
  2. so tired and boring ........

literally generations of black youth (and their white female enablers) in this country have adopted this attitude, "Not my fault, I'm oppressed", when in actuality, the real belief is, "I can't compete, I'll blame white oppression", they transfer all their personal failures, (ie; criminal history, abandonment, nada education, etc ...) and refuse to own up to anything.

I saw a dude wearing a "I Love Being Black" tee shirt the other day, I laughed out loud. As if idiotic slogans are going to do anything about the millions of unemployable blacks, who choose to rely on excuses rather than work.

#12     Jan 30, 2011
  3. Didn't know you were a trekkie! But basically, that is my sentiment exactly. Leave them alone. Don't hurt em, don't help em.

In fact I would go so far as to say that the founders had this Prime Directive in place for this nation, and we have ignored it, usually to our detriment. Further, the Haiti people should be informed that if any of our workers are harmed, we shut off the spigot, pack our stuff, and leave. Someone knows who did this, and if he has not been immediately brought to justice, no equipment from CAT, no Medical aid, no nothing. And if you invite a rival, we will blockade your ports in the interests of national security.

#13     Jan 30, 2011
  4. [sarcasm & humor]
    Yes, it was me. I am the unemployed, male, white IT worker over 6,000 miles from Haiti and who does not speak French (the language of Haiti). I am the one who ordered her raped. My ordering of her raped was but one of my tasks in my laundry list of things I have to do to gain and retain world dominance. You would be AMAZED at the power I wield from my 882 square feet over 6,000 miles from Haiti!
    [/sarcasm & humor]

I guess I am tired...but, I am going to take the humor and gloves off....this is what I would say to the dumb bitch, "You were RAPED by a BLACK man!!!! Did his genitals blind you? He was black! No amount of racism that the RAPIST endured would justify his RAPING YOU!!!! Get the fuck out of your dumb ass mindset and see this as an act of violence - THAT IS NOT JUSTIFIED BY THE RACE CARD!!! This was NOT about white dominance. I am an unemployed IT worker over 6,000 miles from Haiti. Just because I am white does NOT mean that I had some involvement in you being a victim - period - end of story!"

-gastropod

#14     Jan 30, 2011