Which website do you use to help enter trades

Discussion in 'Forex' started by whirl, Dec 28, 2005.

1. whirl

whirl

I was wondering what websites you use to get info. For example, chart pattern setups approaching, economic events.
    I'm not looking strictly for economic calenders as there are dozens of those already, altho having this in addition doens't hurt.

Basically looking for a website to "steer" you in the right direction of what could be a good trade, and opportunities as they approach.

Also, which sites do you use to get real time streaming Forex type of news?

thanks a lot

2. fxdaily.com
    forexnews.com

3. Typo?

www.dailyfx.com

4. Crap:D

Thanks bud

5. whirl

whirl

those appear to be staic, have to refresh
    anyone where else offer streaming news?

6. gowron8

gowron8

FX solutions has realtime news releases built in to their trading platform. I'm not suggesting that you trade with them but, last time I checked, the news releases were also displayed in their demo.

7. whirl

whirl

does the demo expire? i just went to their webiste, doens't look like they offer news, at least it doens't mention it as their feature or screen shot.

Also, which newsfeed do you guys feel is the best for forex traders? Not only real time info, but important info that can make the rates move quickly.
    ap? reuters? thompson?

thx

8. gowron8

gowron8

It does expire but you should be able to uninstall and reinstall a new demo. Might have to use a different name...but who cares it's a demo.
    If you look at the homepage of fxsol, you can see the market news window among their various software windows. Download the demo if you want to know for sure.