Which way will you choose, more bottom up or more top down?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by RCG Trader, Apr 30, 2011.

1. hopefully you understand that the oil market is a world wide pool and any massive pumping program we start would put oil into a pool where everyone,china,japan,even our enemies would benefit?
    right?

or do you advocate government price controls and restrictions where american corporations can sell their oil?

#51     May 1, 2011
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

You lost me.

#52     May 1, 2011
  3. bronks

bronks

I do not know the machinations of the oil industry. From what I understand, the drillers, producers, and suppliers also have a hard time in grasping their own markets. My comment was more based on "we keep what is ours" mentality.

Are you saying that what ever we pull out from our own (American owned) resources is to be... umm... required to be put in the OPEC pool for distribution?

#53     May 1, 2011
  4. pspr

pspr

I just got back. What did we decide about Salma Hayek? Top down or bottom up?

#54     May 1, 2011
  5. There is no choice. That is the point. It has been decided for you.

Both Communism and crony Corporate "Capitalism" have the same objective - to Centrally Plan (control) the economy.

The benefits go to the ones who are at the controls, even though they represent themselves to be of different ideology. Same shit.

#55     May 1, 2011
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

Can we not do both at the same time? :D

#56     May 1, 2011
  7. pspr

pspr

Well, you gotta start somewhere. I would prefer bottom up but knowing how women are I suspect she would prefer top down. :D

#57     May 1, 2011
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

Couple of more beers and I'm gonna yell into the other room asking my wife why she doesn't look like Salma? :D

#58     May 1, 2011
  9. pspr

pspr

LOL That will get you some points and maybe a night on the couch.

#59     May 1, 2011
  10. Sorry. What are your solutions? U said you had solutions.

#60     May 1, 2011