Which way to start

Discussion in 'Trading' started by newterritory, Feb 26, 2008.

1. Hello everyone. I am new to the forum and I am also new to some of the aspects of day trading. I have really been studying up on fx trading. I am a health insurance broker aspiring to be a career trader. What is the best way to go in the day trading world to get a good start to accomplishing my goal? After that I plan to diversify. Is forex the best way to see sizeable profits in the shortest timeframe in daytrading. If so, then is decision bars a good software buy?

Thanks everyone in advance for your advise!

2. This is how daytrading works. First you are new to it and you get your account all set up and start....then about a month later, you blow your account up.

Maybe a year or two you come back and within 6 months you blow your account up.

Then a few more years and you may make a few dollars profit here and there. (thats if you are still in the game)

Then years later you find that its more profitable to start your own hedge fund and trade with other peoples money and show them small 10% gains per year and take 20% off the top.