Which way? Gold.

Discussion in 'Commodity Futures' started by themickey, Aug 20, 2019.

1. themickey

themickey

Still a tad of bearish sentiment hanging around with gold, but metals & mining too weren't looking happy.
    I had anticipated a bounce from here but alas no luck USA today.

#261     Jan 13, 2021
  2. themickey

themickey

This month January has been diabolical!
    The first day of the month began well, had all the signs of a breakout, then Jan 8 a large smackdown to wreck everything.
    Gold is a bastard to trade, very difficult, I'd say it was highly likely manipulated extensively.
    In actual fact I've resolved in my mind, I'm going to pack it in with gold trading going forward, there are huge amounts of other choices which are more easily to trade.
    Anyways, atm still holding my longs and still bullish but when I'm out - "gold go fuck yourself!"
    440x326-1.jpg
    Pretty fuckin average.

download.png

#262     Jan 28, 2021
  3. themickey

themickey

Silver going gangbusters, Getting the impression its DRAGGING gold kicking and screaming with it.
    download-1.png

#263     Feb 1, 2021
  4. themickey

themickey

Uhhh ohhhh.
    While everyone rushes in download-2.jpeg

This on gold..... source.gif

Looks like the POS is going down again.

#264     Feb 1, 2021
  5. themickey

themickey

download.png
    Watch it tank.... the little bugger.

KAU-Resized.gif
    Now you see it - Now you don't.

#265     Feb 2, 2021
  6. Not necessarily, during summer of last year we saw an unprecedented increase in the price of gold parallelly the stock market. Don't me wrong theoretically it makes no sense but theory doesn't seem to hold much precedence these days

#266     Feb 2, 2021
  7. Nine_Ender

Nine_Ender

It makes sense from a cyclical bull in commodities that often occurs in economic recoveries. 2009-2011 could repeat if Covid gets under control as expected this year. An even more reliable area is the miners; bull cycles in mining stocks are quite predictable if you ride out the choppiness. I suspect next earnings reports will be a new catalyst.

#267     Feb 3, 2021
  8. themickey

themickey

download.png
    EoWNyxlUwAE-ltJ.jpeg
    The sun always comes up again.

Prolly about the bottom here, buyers market now, not sellers imo, not a good idea to sell imo.
    Watch for buying signs on close today.

Last edited: Feb 4, 2021
    #268     Feb 4, 2021
  9. themickey

themickey

This is how it looks longer term.
    download-1.png
    I'm expecting the next couple of weeks nothing spectacular, maybe chop and sluggish.
    Around 3 weeks to go before we see any real action my guess.

Silver prolly a better bet....

Last edited: Feb 4, 2021
    #269     Feb 4, 2021
  10. themickey

themickey

Gold driven into a corner, expecting another two weeks thereabouts of narrow range sideways action.
    download.png

#270     Feb 15, 2021