Which users' posts have benefited you the most?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by rin4et, Oct 23, 2017.

1. Overnight

Overnight

I'm still waiting
    I'm still waiting for Mr. Surf's short call for YM at 21,087 to get to 20,087. I keep rolling short in sim and am getting hammered...But hey, I MUST believe in the call! It has to work at some point, yes? Oi!

#51     Oct 24, 2017
  2. none of the above

Very clever poster,I won't put name here in the open.
    You need to be here a member for years and years to know whom i am talking about,sometimes i think about him as this member had huge influence on me and i never even replied to one of his posts.

Thank you

#52     Oct 24, 2017
  3. themickey

themickey

Hershey?
    I could never ever make sense from any of his riddles or long posts full of acronyms.

#53     Oct 24, 2017
  4. eurusdzn

eurusdzn

I would add @Cswim63 for getting your head right to trade.
    I admitedly have cut and paste some of his lines and am thinking of a t-shirt/cap combo.

#54     Oct 24, 2017
  5. 777

Why would you not name the poster?

#55     Oct 24, 2017
  6. lcranston

lcranston

DbPhoenix, by far. Regardless of what the trolls have to say, he's got six threads in the Hall of Fame and, at the time he left, he had more likes than anybody. I probably never would have been able to trade price without his threads.

#56     Oct 24, 2017
    NQurious likes this.
  7. JackRab

JackRab

Yeah... I think you need to re-read some of Surf's posts and journals, because TrueType is definitely not Dest/Risk/Conv etc.

#57     Oct 24, 2017
    i960 likes this.
  8. @jackhershey

There is certain degree of geometrical methodology to trading. Price bars over time have structure in different timeframes. They fractal out. That structure intimates the psychology of the masses/algos behind that derivative's transactional orderflow.

#58     Oct 24, 2017
    Sprout likes this.
  9. Because he's too proud to say it's me.

#59     Oct 24, 2017
  10. rin4et

rin4et

Welcome back to my thread :)

#60     Oct 24, 2017