Which users' posts have benefited you the most?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by rin4et, Oct 23, 2017.

1. schweiz

schweiz

he never left; truetype is one of his new aliases. he is addicted to being in the spotlights, so he will never stay away.

#41     Oct 24, 2017
    Nobert likes this.
  2. パソコンの知識不足!(笑)

Last edited: Oct 24, 2017
    #42     Oct 24, 2017
  3. SumZero

SumZero

acrary on systems ideas, coding and evaluation.

#43     Oct 24, 2017
    PoundTheRock likes this.
  4. Xela

Xela

I agree.

And that observation perhaps illustrates the potential benefit of asking fellow-members (as the OP has done) whose posts were/are actually beneficial to them, as a better alternative to needing to try to rely only on those artificlal, popularity-based things?

#44     Oct 24, 2017
    777 and beerntrading like this.
  5. rajesheck,jack hershey ,as far as manual trading.

#45     Oct 24, 2017
  6. Contrary to popular belief about the guy, DBPhoenix was actually pretty helpful to me. @Scataphagos and I also have spoken privately and the way he broke trading down to plain common sense was really helpful as well. In fact, what I got from speaking with him is that I was making things much harder than it had to be.

#46     Oct 24, 2017
  7. True enough. But the value here is in what can be taken away from this thread, not what can be added to it.

#47     Oct 24, 2017
    rin4et and Xela like this.
  8. qxr1011

qxr1011

Very well said !

Any writer on the forum writes here for the benefit of himself, not others. If others have benefited a lot from one's writing, then one was talking too much :)

Last edited: Oct 24, 2017
    #48     Oct 24, 2017
    comagnum and Visaria like this.
  9. Visaria

Visaria

oooh, what a cynical view!

#49     Oct 24, 2017
  10. ...wait, did you just come out to us? I read enough from surf to know he had good stuff to say, but when I wonder in whose mind is he a legend...
    :p

#50     Oct 24, 2017