which types of mental disorder are violent ???

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by 0008, Aug 17, 2008.

1. i vote Thunderdog's the cleverest post here! :D

#11     Aug 18, 2008
  2. Sounds just like the Clintons.

#12     Aug 18, 2008
  3. Bullshit. Even you know that the description you quoted fits the Bush administration like a glove.

#13     Aug 18, 2008
  4. I tend to think calling yourself a conservative at all is an example of extremism.

#14     Aug 18, 2008
  5. maxpi

maxpi

NPD people are very easy to swindle, that is their one desireable trait, that and their unswerving loyalty to anybody that can do them some good!! I'm not sure if they are known for violence, most of them can give you a verbal attack with such rage that you think you are going to die though... the people with antisocial personality disorders are the killers, they don't feel empathy and they enjoy watching victims die... read up on the Ice Man.. the guy killed 200 people, some from rage, some for profit, and his arrest record consisted of two incidences of road rage, the biggest problem in investigating him was convincing the authorities that one guy could pull all that off...... he was the perfect storm of rage, physical strength, lack of empathy and high IQ....

The NPD people will drop hints that they are connected to something powerful, the psychos will charm you out of your wallet and girl friend, then kill you. They are way scarier than anything I can think of......

#15     Aug 18, 2008
  6. a .357 S&W loaded with 125 gr hollow points always seems to have a calming effect on them

#16     Aug 19, 2008

7. Especially when that gun is wrestled away from the female NPD that was initially pointing it at a close range, waving it around, and firing a round into the floor that ricocheted several times around the house. The table has turned bitch!!!! Once he, a close relative, got the gun, she calmed down real good.

I affectionately refer to the bitch as Psycho. Eventually my relative got Psycho settled down enough to do her bleepin job of sweeping the floor - they all need to some work to do since they cannot think properly. My relative picked out the bullet from the sweepings and took it to the coppers and filed a report. Too afraid of her to press charges.

Psycho's mommy said that Psycho was just trying to save the marriage.

#17     Aug 19, 2008
  8. How do you get someone with NPD out of your life ??? :(

#18     Aug 19, 2008
  9. maxpi

maxpi

We buried a NPD relative last year.... couldn't wait for that big event! I could not stand the bastard, he would not stab you in the back, he would stab you in the front. If he made a mistake he would stand there and tell me I did it and how he had to fix it... I had to be nice to him on orders from the wife, she was going to inherit and she said if I said one wrong thing he would cut us out of the inheritance......... he had cancer and it was fun to watch him go through chemo though... he got so weak he couldn't work up a good rage anymore :) on top of all that he had Clutter Disorder and left a house that was so full of stuff it took a year to sort out the trash from the valuables...... my wife did sort of swindle him though, it was all legal, she dragged this dying pos through the law offices, talked to him about how he mistreated everybody in the family and all, got the Trust all changed around to her great advantage... the day he signed over the last of his stuff to her he want completely nuts, he was in the middle of chemo, the Trust was not what he wanted in the first place and he had lost his precious death grip of control over everything... he called 911 and told them we were holding him hostage!!

This bastard had a gem of a first wife... get this, he had an alcoholic whore of a girlfriend at work while his wife was dying of kidney problems [there is the swindle thingy again, the whore took him for a lot of money over a decade], the day their mom died he took his two daughters in the room, made them touch the dead body and told them "she's dead, get over it" and proceeded to move his girlfriend in, along with a bunch of her kids... watching that guy die slowly of cancer was pretty good entertainment really... it was really hard to feel sorry for him at all... he was in the hospital bed talking about how he might as well die and I recall I was thinking "be my guest" but I was so trained by the wife to keep my trap shut I just said something nice to the guy, I get a laugh about the whole thing when I think about it..

#19     Aug 19, 2008
  10. Wow max - I hope what comes around goes around for this one here too

#20     Aug 19, 2008