Which trading platforms still have the STATIC DOME?

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by Lorenzo, Aug 3, 2006.

1. Lorenzo - I have new information on NinjaTrader and Eurex (using TT feed)....everything is suppose to work properly now for feed when trading through Eurex exchange. I will test this out on Monday to see if my platform has any lag with Eurex trades.

#11     Aug 5, 2006
  2. FT79

FT79

5Pillars,

Has the slowness of the combination NT, TT and Eurex not something to do with Eurex? On a different thread on ET (couldn't find it, sorry) traders are complaining about a delay on Eurex compared with CME/Globex or Liffe.

FT79

#12     Aug 5, 2006
  3. yes thats been a huge pain in the ass not having a stic dome with stategy runner. you go to click ona price and the damm ladder moves giving you a different price. might as well jsut throw a market out

#13     Aug 5, 2006
  4. nkhoi

nkhoi

openercry dom has auto center price feature so it also look static.

#14     Aug 5, 2006
  5. Lorenzo

Lorenzo

#15     Aug 5, 2006
  6. amiindew

amiindew

5pillars,

If I may ask, what has changed in the NT TT set up for trading the Eurex 9in terms datafeed)?

#16     Aug 6, 2006
  7. The BookTrader coming with IB's TWS.

#17     Aug 6, 2006

8. They apparently have the fix in for what was causing the feed connection problem with Eurex.

#18     Aug 6, 2006

9. I think it was some programming problem with the control of the feed connection with Eurex.....it is suppose to be good to go now.....we will see this week for the TT feed to NinjaTrader.

#19     Aug 6, 2006
  10. BTW, if anyone STILL has Eurex feed or order problems while trading with NT and TT feed let me know......thanks!

#20     Aug 6, 2006