Which Trading Platform for E-minis

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by doragio, Mar 26, 2008.

1. larktrader1

TT stands for Trading Technologies. It is mainly an execution platform. Not comprable to or really a replacement for Esignal, in my opinion.

If you are looking for an alternative to Esignal, take a look at the link below.

I have used them for years and generally very very happy.

www.genesisft.com/ 800-808-3282 (sales #)

NUTSNEAL

#21     May 2, 2008
  2. Genesis

I believe they have a Platinum (their top product) monthly lease for $225 so you do not have to purchase the software. I think this also includes delayed data, but you only pay the exchange fees as additional for real time.

I think they also have a 30 day free trial.

NUTSNEAL

#22     May 2, 2008
  3. TT is very expensive for a smaller retail trader. What makes it so much better than TWS? Personally, I never use DOM anyway, so that's not even a factor. I think the IB datafeed is one of the best. Not looking to start a fight, but I just wonder why TT is so highly regarded.

#23     May 2, 2008
  4. i have tried the T4 i think the software is great.
    But no charting

#24     May 4, 2008
  5. because it is used by every high volume firm on and off the floor at every futures exchange in the world. As a high volume high frequency futures trader nothing is even close! They caused a lot of controversy and lawsuits with their "static grid" copyright but because of this their product is the most stable and widely used by professional traders. For the average retail trader may be too expensive but as a scalper I would not use anything else unless you are at a company who can afford to put the time and money to create their own platform. The merc has a new market maker platform to replace the Globex front end but you will not have access to that as it is for market makers.

#25     May 4, 2008
  6. AMP_Futures

AMP_Futures ET Sponsor

AMP Trading is a premier NinjaTrader brokerage firm. We are pleased to offer the NinjaTrader platform powered by Zen-Fire, Trading Technologies and Ninja FX. Our support team is fully Ninja trained and eager to support you reach your trading goals. Call us today toll free 800-560-1640 / Int’l 001* 312-893-6400 and ask for “Mirek” for your “EliteTrader Special Rate” or register at http://www.ampfutures.com/EliteTrader.html

#26     Jul 29, 2008
  7. Surdo

Surdo

I think AMP trading is the newest member of the ignore club!

#27     Jul 29, 2008
  8. CQG

CQG

CQG has a quicker order routing system then TT and at the same time is a lot cheaper. Much better for the private investor and as the industry is coming to understand, for the investment houses too.

If anyone needs any more information on this feel free to e-mail me at sundeep@cqg.com or visit www.cqg.com for more information.

Thanks,
    Sundeep

#28     Sep 3, 2008
  9. Ninja + Zen

#29     Sep 3, 2008
  10. I just opened an account with IB and they aproved me a all cash account
    so i really need $4500 to trade just 1 fucking ES contract
    Well at least i wont blow up my account to soon no can i average down :)
    I was wondering the Book trader is it really reliable i will try scalping the NQ as my account doe not have much funds

#30     Sep 3, 2008