Which trader blogs do you follow?

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by trade5656, Jan 28, 2017.

1. what are some good trader blogs where a trader posts his results/thought process and stuff? what blogs do you read?

2. Anyone who is truly good/Great, in my opinion, is silent :cool: o_O -- all those trader blogs are all average or either fixed because they're trying to sell something.

3. Gotcha

Gotcha

In addition to this, I have also seem some that have interesting things, like wave counting or cycles and all that jazz, and it seems like there is a nice edge there,but I doubt its something that the person actually trades. They probably tried at one point, and their psychology failed to realize the potential they saw in the charts. So even though they may have an edge with what they post, they never could trade it the same way, so might as well at least make money from the info somehow since they can't make use of it for their own trading.

4. We interview traders often at Trading Technologies and post the interview on our Trade Talk blog. Our most recent with is James Bailey, AKA Yoda or @JediEconomist on Twitter.

https://www.tradingtechnologies.com/about-us/trade-talk-blog/

This is an ongoing series and many of the traders in the series get into their process. If you have anyone in mind you'd like to see interviewed, let me know and we'll see if we can get them.

5. Xela

Xela

I think Lance Beggs' blog is very good, and I've found much of his content pretty helpful.

(It is a "commercial blog", though, in the sense that he's also selling a service/products, on other parts of the same site, none of which I've never actually tried. His free information/advice is certainly worthwhile, though).

6. Butterball likes this.
  7. J.P.

J.P.

James Simons.

patrickrooney likes this.
  8. hahahaha
    nice one

9. i totally agree, i still till today cant understand why someone whos soooo successful in trading wants to sell what he does, i dont think u can make as much from selling as much as u can from trading if ur successfull,,, there is just a limit to how many people buy ur product and a limit to the price, in trading there is no limits, u can keep growing till u manage the biggest fund in the world like ray dalio, he is the classic example of a good trader,

10. Handle123

Handle123