Which strategy of forex is the best and fully safe?

Discussion in 'Forex' started by Finlay-Ar, Oct 14, 2020.

1. Adler

Adler

Is there best and safe strategies in forex trading? I am currently using a demo account and will trade live soon, is there any lower-risk strategy suitable for beginners?

#51     Feb 3, 2021
  2. navyelite

navyelite

I believe no forex strategy is fully safe. Strategies may vary with investment amount, trade time, instrument in which amount is invested and buy/ sell decisions made by investors and many other factors. The Forex market is not a safe business where you will win each game.

#52     Feb 3, 2021
  3. Laura48

Laura48

Agreed, there are strategies with lesser risk, that beginners should try first.

#53     Feb 4, 2021
    tedmos38 likes this.
  4. tedmos38

tedmos38

A beginner must focus on understanding the behavior of the market and the instrument that he wants to trade.

#54     Feb 4, 2021
    Laura48 likes this.
  5. Agakelv

Agakelv

Ideal options for a break-even investment of money simply have not been invented.

#55     Feb 5, 2021
  6. MotionX

MotionX

I believe that there is no such strategy that is best and fully safe, only your knowledge and skills will help you to grow in Forex.

#56     Feb 20, 2021
  7. cesfx

cesfx

Nothing is certain except death... trading is as safe as it is certain.

#57     Feb 20, 2021
  8. Is there a safe strategy to trade without any loss or having to take any risk in forex? And If it does exist, how much profit can I expect from it?

#58     Feb 23, 2021
  9. Asher.Fr

Asher.Fr

I'm a beginner currently trading using a demo account and will be live trading soon hence looking for a reliable strategy suitable for beginners that have lower risk and loss rate.

#59     Mar 2, 2021
  10. kroxobor

kroxobor

There are plenty of good strategies, but none is truly safe. You have to buy risk, i.e. uncertainty in exchange for higher returns. Not a single strategy works 100% of the time, according to experience there are short-term market opportunities you have to watch for and grab when they appear. I used to do swap arbitrage with Hotforex and other swap free broker but this opportunity dried up quickly.

#60     Mar 2, 2021