Which strategy of forex is the best and fully safe?

Discussion in 'Forex' started by Finlay-Ar, Oct 14, 2020.

1. I agree with you.

#41     Jan 30, 2021
  2. Tarei

Tarei

To understand how safe and profitable the strategy is, and to give time to work.

#42     Jan 30, 2021
  3. There is not a pre-defined strategy. Even strategies may fail and don’t work every time, it is important to make strategies after getting well aware about the risks and market.

#43     Feb 1, 2021
  4. The best strategy is the one which is made on your own based on your goals.

#44     Feb 1, 2021
  5. I'm a beginner in forex and looking for a safe strategy to trade live with minimum risk, anyone trading with a reliable strategy suitable for beginners?

#45     Feb 1, 2021
  6. tedmos38

tedmos38

Always consider the fundamentals before choosing the instruments... keep a track of the economic calendar and as a beginner do not trade during highly volatile or iliquid periods.

#46     Feb 1, 2021
  7. kroxobor

kroxobor

Scalping is great but only if you use tight stop loss and take profit, i.e. have strict control over possible outcomes. Doing this way you avoid emotional overhead (because returns are small and expected)

#47     Feb 1, 2021
  8. Laura48

Laura48

Yes scalping is a good way of trading the markets, but do you suggest this trading style for a complete newbie in forex?

#48     Feb 2, 2021
  9. tedmos38

tedmos38

I don't think it is the best trading style for a newbie

#49     Feb 2, 2021
    Laura48 likes this.
  10. notagain

notagain

Convert chart to range bars, use HACOLT indicator for trend entry and ema moving avg crossover for exit. Keep adjusting everything until you hear the click.

#50     Feb 2, 2021