Which strategy of forex is the best and fully safe?

Discussion in 'Forex' started by Finlay-Ar, Oct 14, 2020.

1. No such thing as a "safe strategy". Safe means different things to different people. For example, 100 pip SL to one trader is safe. To me, that's suicide. Just depends on the system

#31     Jan 27, 2021
  2. outhoe

outhoe

I like mixing a few strategies and experimenting with them so that works well for me.

#32     Jan 28, 2021
    Riley.R likes this.
  3. Riley.R

Riley.R

That's the best way.

#33     Jan 28, 2021
  4. Important thing for a trader to consider is the flexibility of the broker in allowing all kinds of strategies and practices like hedging, scalping, etc. Although I only trade 4 hour GBPUSD on fxview and but I know my brokers are alright with all kinds of strategies. Practiced different currencies, styles on their demo accounts before starting live with them and only a single currency.

#34     Jan 28, 2021
  5. tedmos38

tedmos38

Hedging is a good strategy

#35     Jan 28, 2021
  6. cvds16

cvds16

saying something like that shows you really don't know what you are talking about.

#36     Jan 28, 2021
  7. Alsafym

Alsafym

He probably just liked the word and decided to apply it somewhere.

#37     Jan 29, 2021
  8. Gaston

Gaston

Have you been applying this strategy?

#38     Jan 29, 2021
  9. Oghmaron

Oghmaron

It seems to me that there is no need to focus on who thinks which strategy is the best and most reliable, and should build on their capabilities and strengths.

#39     Jan 29, 2021
    yana hansen likes this.
  10. tedmos38

tedmos38

Hedging is a trading style where you simultaneously open buy and sell trade for an instrument. The strategy involves identification of the right kind trade and trend of the market, one thing you need to understand in hedging is you need to cover the cost of your trade that is spread and commission because you have opened two trades so make sure that profits from one side will be sufficient to cover the overall cost and loss from the other trade.
    P.S- I know what I am talking about

#40     Jan 30, 2021