Which strategy of forex is the best and fully safe?

Discussion in 'Forex' started by Finlay-Ar, Oct 14, 2020.

1. Jaagup

Jaagup

There are number of strategies so adopt a strategy that works for you.

#21     Nov 2, 2020
  2. Oghmaron

Oghmaron

It seems to me that for everyone, I should have my own strategies, and then it will be the most profitable.

#22     Nov 2, 2020
  3. cvds16

cvds16

I banged my head against a brick wall for years trying to trade fx. Then I went to trading DAX on the 15m charts and finally things became easy ... why make life difiicult is now my answer that tells me you should try to short term trade fx.

#23     Nov 3, 2020
  4. eapros

eapros

There are a lot of free and paid strategies, I recommend starting with the free ones and familiarizing yourself with robots.

#24     Nov 3, 2020
  5. Wolfe_tr

Wolfe_tr

You're on the right track. Explore, plan and never copy anyone blindly

#25     Nov 10, 2020
  6. More than one strategy will not give you a 100% security guarantee, in each case there is still a risk option.

#26     Jan 13, 2021
  7. algoseek

algoseek Sponsor

Best and fully safe? None at all.

#27     Jan 14, 2021
    Nobert and gkishot like this.
  8. You’re right. It is always better to stick to one good strategy that gets results. Ever since I started trading, I have tried a lot of strategies and then selected a particular one that worked for most of my trades.

#28     Jan 27, 2021
  9. I think it depends on person to person and every trader follows a different strategy. Like I prefer swing trading at times and I’ve also tried scalping. Some strategies work best for a particular trade.

#29     Jan 27, 2021
  10. Currently, I use the Price Action Trading strategy but looking for another strong strategy that can bring in profit at a larger scale since I'm planning to trade with larger capitals.

#30     Jan 27, 2021