Which strategy of forex is the best and fully safe?

Discussion in 'Forex' started by Finlay-Ar, Oct 14, 2020.

1. There is no such thing as a safe trading strategy. It takes a very long time to come up with a strategy that works for you.

#11     Oct 15, 2020
    Jaagup and Finlay-Ar like this.
  2. menashe

menashe

Hey @Finlay-Ar

You need to find a strategy that suits your personality and your daily routine.

I personally started with Supply & Demand, and since then I am with the same strategy.

also use a diary and write down your trades, because sometimes the problem is not the strategy, its us.

#12     Oct 18, 2020
  3. tomorton

tomorton

This is correct, the choice of trading style is much more key to your eventual success than the choice of strategy within that style.

This is a top-down approach. Unfortunately many traders start with a bottom-up approach, typically selecting the entry signal is their first decision.

Last edited: Oct 18, 2020
    #13     Oct 18, 2020
  4. mlawson71

mlawson71

There are plenty of good strategies, but none is truly safe. Not a single strategy works 100% of the time, that is just how forex is.

#14     Oct 18, 2020
    Grantx likes this.
  5. diary and write down your trades

#15     Oct 27, 2020
  6. Wolfe_tr

Wolfe_tr

Fully safe strategy - does anything like that exist even? I really doubt.

#16     Oct 28, 2020
  7. shadybee

shadybee

Exactly, there's no secret or best strategy that works all the time.

#17     Oct 28, 2020
    Wolfe_tr likes this.
  8. Rodrigo_1

Rodrigo_1

A fully safe strategy!
    I don't think there's any. Every strategy comes with good risk. Manage the risk, plan skillfully, you need to make it safer.:D

#18     Oct 29, 2020
    Elly9 likes this.
  9. Elly9

Elly9

Absolutely. No hard and fast rule that a strategy that works for me, might work for you as well. So we have to find one on our own as per our goals.

#19     Oct 30, 2020
    Rodrigo_1 likes this.
  10. Rodrigo_1

Rodrigo_1

Agreed!

#20     Nov 2, 2020