Which software providers offer trials?

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by deadreader, Sep 26, 2003.

1. JamesM

JamesM

A demo of RealTick can be found here: www.realtick.com/trial.

The duration is 14 days and the data is delayed.

Sincerely,

James Moulton
    Townsend Analytics, Ltd.
    800-827-0141

#21     Mar 25, 2004
  2. iqfeed

iqfeed DTN

A 7 day trial (if you need more than 7 days just ask your sales rep to extend your trial) is available on both IQFeed and DTN.IQ subscriptions which are compatible with most of the major 3rd party applications such as Tradestation, Ensign, QuoteTracker, InvestorRT, OmniTrader/VisualTrader, Wave59, AmiBroker, IQXP, Trading Solutions, Fibonacci Trader, Pro Trading Systems, Wealth Lab, Market Delta, NeoTicker, etc.

(we are working on a new website which will include a catalog of all compatible 3rd party apps)

After the trial, a subscription would run between $20/month (monthly price for a RT equities and delayed futures feed for DDE linking or QuoteTracker) to $45/mo (paid annually for DTN.IQ or other 3rd party software with RT equities, RT futures, and RT options).

Jay

#22     Mar 25, 2004
  3. #23     Mar 25, 2004
  4. ZooVan

ZooVan

QCharts has the same thing, one month.

#24     Mar 25, 2004
  5. genejef

genejef

Hi, deadreader

Start with NEOTICKER REAL TIME for day trading or EOD for small budgets (only$40, believe or not.). Go to www.tickquest.com.
    They have also other softwares and free Equity Monaco software for conducting Monte Carlo Simulation for Trading Systems.
    NEOTICKER RT IS A GOOD SOFTWARE. Do not waste your time with others. Even in Elite Trader are some oppinions ( see Software). But see for you, forget about others. I don't have NEOTICKER RT ( I use AI software), but I know the software from other traders I know.
    Have a good trading

#25     Mar 25, 2004
  6. JackR

JackR

Try Prophet.net. They offer a number of levels of service with a 7 day free trial.

#26     Mar 25, 2004
  7. Premium data offer a free trial on all of their end-of-day data feeds (stocks, futures & forex). All data is in MetaStock format, except for futures which is in both MetaStock and ASCII formats.
    http://www.premiumdata.net/

#27     Apr 12, 2004
  8. Roxyman

Roxyman

There guys offer a free demo, I've been using the demo software for a few months. They have the best real time simulator, works with esignal. It also has history files, were you can demo the software when ever you want.

On there website, they have a continuing education on using it. right now the RTN is used for stock, and they will soon be introducing an emini version.

Even with the real time live money version, the capital cost is free, you just pay additional commissions for the software per trade. You pay when you use it.

Check it out, if you need help or question, just contact me.

www.magus-trading.com[url] there...ww.esignal.com/partners/software/default[url]

#28     Apr 17, 2004
  9. Roxyman

Roxyman

#29     Apr 17, 2004
  10. Roxyman

Roxyman

#30     Apr 18, 2004