Which software providers offer trials?

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by deadreader, Sep 26, 2003.

1. Why tradestation don't offer free trial?
    -customers to open account this way
    -lote of demo on website and easy access to TS2000i
    which is very similar
    -may be they are not desparate for just any customer
    who cant't pay for one monthe trial. (for sure his trading
    account is too small).

#11     Sep 27, 2003
  2. eSignal Support

eSignal Support eSignal

There is no "processing fee" to try eSignal. If you cancel within your trial, you simply pay for the exchange fees and for certain add-ons you elected to try as well. It's a money-back guarantee if you're not satisfied. We did charge a processing fee at one point but it's been gone for at least a year. Here's our official policy, taken from our site:

eSignal 30-Day, Risk-Free Trial!

If, within 30 days, you are not completely satisfied, simply call our Customer Service department and cancel your account. We'll process your refund within 30 days (exchange fees and add-on service fees excluded). eSignal does not offer the 30-Day Trial for End-of-Day, eSignal Pro or TurboFeed products.

Thanks.

#12     Sep 27, 2003
  3. Hallo.

You might want to take a look at www.wealth-lab.com. We have just released the new version WLD3 and we offer 30 day free trial. There are many new features included that makes it easy to get started.

Regards.

Volker

#13     Sep 28, 2003
  4. DeepC

DeepC

There is a trial for tradestation, but it comes through a third party vendor.

www.clayburg.com

#14     Sep 28, 2003
  5. I believe it says "reduced cost trial"?

Volker

#15     Sep 28, 2003
  6. We will let elite trader members try out the TT simulator free for 30 days. Just PM me if you would like to try it out.

Also, if you want to try the software out live I can get you one month free and get you a month of very, very low commissions while you try out the software. PM to find out specifics.

Check us out at www.velocityfutures.com

#16     Sep 28, 2003
  7. CQG will give 2 week free trials.

#17     Sep 28, 2003
  8. Aspen Graphics will give 2 week free trials

#18     Sep 28, 2003
  9. Lovelitera

Lovelitera Guest

Trading Solutions (neuro networks) offers a one month trial.

#19     Sep 28, 2003
  10. Atin

Atin

There is now a 2 week trial that you can download from the website at http://www.amigocharts.com - versions for eSignal as well as InteractiveBrokers via TWS are available. There is also a trading interface for InteractiveBrokers available that is still in beta.

-Atin

#20     Feb 29, 2004