Which software is the best scanning tool?

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by Nana Trader, Jul 18, 2003.

1. I had requested to add three more:
    -Investor RT (linnsoft)
    -Advance GET RT Scanner
    -Metastock Pro.8 RT

#21     Jul 19, 2003
  2. Nana please add www.trade-ideas.com. Think of the price $45.00 per month and the advanced functionality.

#22     Jul 20, 2003
  3. Nana please add www.trade-ideas.com. Think of the price $45.00 per month and the advanced functionality.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have mentioned www.trade-ideas.com in the list already.
    But i had also requested moderators to make some change
    to the list and add the word "poll" to the begining of thread's
    subject, but still there is not any changes made.

#23     Jul 20, 2003
  4. I have not tried all products listed, but I have been using Trade Ideas for about 5 months now and love it. I mostly use it to show me filtered stocks in real time that are breaking out on at least DOUBLE volume. This allows me to look at less junk and only focus on the stocks "IN PLAY" for that day. Double volume breakouts point me right in that direction. Cheers.

#24     Jul 20, 2003
  5. My vote goes to http://www.linnsoft.com

This software charting program also known as Incvestor R/T is the best I have found.

Michael B.

#25     Jul 20, 2003
  6. not incvestor.....

Michael B.

#26     Jul 20, 2003
  7. just21

just21

#27     Jul 20, 2003
  8. I vote for Trade Ideas - using it for 5 months. I use it with InstaQuote and the two programs easily link with each other. I click on a symbol in Trade Ideas and my whole InstaQuote set-up responds: charts, order execution, etc.

No one here has mentioned what a pain it is to downlaod and install these programs on a computer. I recently had to wipe my computer drive clean and re-evaluated what I wanted in my computer (which runs much faster now). Trade ideas is great b/c its all done over the internet. Its been worth the money.

#28     Jul 20, 2003
  9. I never tought so many, to vote for Neovest despite being
    one of most expensive scanner. I am not sure all those who
    voted are subcribed to it, or simply voted because they know
    it is one of the best.

I had a look at their 200 preconfiguered filters Plus proprietary filters. I have never used it, but can say still expensive for the price they want, compare to products like TC2000, TS2000i,..

Neovest monthly subscribtion is 295$ quarterly to be paid,
    as its written on their site. Does anyone has idea what is
    most recent pricing for retail customers?

http://www.neovest.com/downloads/neovestfilters.pdf

#29     Jul 21, 2003
  10. Digs

Digs

#30     Jul 21, 2003