Which software is the best scanning tool?

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by Nana Trader, Jul 18, 2003.

1. I was not aware of Advance GET software.Btw ESignal Turbo includes all ESIGNAL ( POWER, RALLY, PRE MARKET, HOT GROUPS).

#11     Jul 18, 2003
  2. Tradeprospector. Include that in the list.

#12     Jul 18, 2003
  3. Neovest monthly subscribtion is 295$ for quarterly paid,
    as its written on their site. Does anyone has idea what is
    most recent pricing for retail customers?

I had a look at their 200 preconfiguered filters Plus proprietary filters. I have never used it, but can say still expensive for the price they want, compare to products like TC2000, TS2000i.

http://www.neovest.com/downloads/neovestfilters.pdf

#13     Jul 18, 2003
  4. opw

opw

Not true, Investor RT CAN recognize candle patterns!:D

#14     Jul 18, 2003
  5. nana
    Can you enlighten me on something. What do you mean by an indicator based scanning? Can you illustrate an example of scanning that u are looking for?

Thanks
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think today many including myself, are looking for scanner
    that has lot of pre-built filters and strategies in it and that can find candles and western chart patterns like those we have in www.trade-ideas.com. some of software that i include have all of
    these.

why? Because people like me or other don't know how to write stratgeies due to lake of programing knowledge to express their
    ideas to PC.

#15     Jul 18, 2003
  6. Not true, Investor RT CAN recognize candle patterns!
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------

Then sorry for wrong comment. I had a breif look at their
    site twice, but could not find candle and chart pattern.
    Please can you provide me with a link?

#16     Jul 18, 2003
  7. opw

opw

8. #18     Jul 18, 2003
  9. fabrizio

fabrizio

Nana

Sorry to repeat my post: AGET SCANNER is the only one that allow you to identify market movements based on thge ELLIOT basic theory and all the others studies and indicators created by TOM JOSEPH.

Through AGET MS ( which ahs an outnumbered possibility of filter configurations and options other than Xref on different TF) I had the chance to spot a large number of Stocks elegible for interesting operations. It is not Subjective at all, and works in real time refreshing the scan ( if you like) very 2 minutes highlighting the changes in the situation.......It is a Must believe me. Just add It to your list.

Cordially

#19     Jul 19, 2003
  10. May go with a month sub for reduced rate. I'm getting tired of watching a few stocks as their paint dries.

http://www.marketgauge.com

Will report back with results if I try it. Does anyone else use it?

#20     Jul 19, 2003