Which software has position sizing/weighting in a porfolio?

Discussion in 'Strategy Building' started by mizhael, Feb 25, 2010.

1. Murray Ruggiero

Murray Ruggiero Sponsor

Most software today is just downloaded and no real technical support is given. We don't believe this is the right way. I came from the good old software days, printed bound manuals , not only e-mail support but also a human you can get on the phone. When you order TradersStudio you get about three pounds of bound printed manuals. We have never been able to reuse the manuals when they are returns, although we only have a few examples of returned manuals we need to take this into account.

Also during the evaluation period, you can get support, we will help you use the software so that it will solve your needs. This costs money. That why we have a $75.00 restocking fee. It's really a fee for material and support. The software is functional for 30 days without activating, this give you a good forever unlock key.

I know what you ( being a wise guy) will say next , well I won't use your support. Well one person uses 4 hrs , another none. Over time between e-mail support and phone it averages 1.5 to 2.0 hrs per person when you add up both presales and sales support.

Software is a service bussiness, people forget that, but it is.

Here at TradersStudio we try to keep our costs low for everyone. Our software compares to software costing $3000.00 to $5000.00 per copy, Trading Blox and Mechanica. Our price is just $499.00.

#11     Mar 11, 2010
  2. Ummm, you might try this resource: http://209.85.225.106/ to find out.

#12     Mar 11, 2010
  3. That was really good, clever and new! :D :) You got a way to make people see what they already know!! :D :D Three Cheers! :D

By the way, how did you get the IP address? Thanks :)

#13     Mar 15, 2010