Which real live future trading room I should choose?

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by Affecto, Aug 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yes, they offer a free trial. I strongly recommend checking them out because their focus is trading education, and if you go in with the intention to learn, you will certainly walk away a better trader. After 2-3 months, you may not even need to join the room. They do a fantastic job educating traders and their primary goal is to keep everyone on the right side of the market. A lot of people don't understand how valuable just that piece of information is. For example, on Friday, they were telling everyone to stay out of Longs. Just that alone could save you money. Anyway, I don't want to go on and on and sound like a shill since I gain nothing from anyone joining the room. Check it out for yourself and please do report back here. I would love to hear your feedback.

Their website is at http://www.tradepilotpro.com

#381     Nov 1, 2009
  2. Affecto

Affecto

Have any one heard of http://www.feltontrading.com/
    I watched their webinar one time and wonder if any one have tried or a member already?
    Best

#382     Nov 1, 2009
  3. DWV

DWV

I read some of his posts on Trade2win - no doubt he is a plant or Norrin himself...spam spam spam.

#383     Nov 1, 2009
  4. Well he comes from the ilk of Traders International. That should say it all. A modified MACD and Stochastics. Bunk.

#384     Nov 1, 2009
  5. joe4422

joe4422

Well,

I made money last week and I'm going to go and make some more money this week. Our 500 dollar room is currently only up 2000 dollars, so that sucks right? Only make 20% on your account in three weeks, and getting a free month next month because we didn't hit the 56% target.

Leela, you are a retard. Buying the ES, buying the ES. What do you think that means? Does that mean to make a pizza or buy the ES?

I'm not on here to pump anything, but you keep saying such ignorant stuff. It's so lame.

Did you take the call to short 1091 and ride it down to 1050? Or did that call suck? Or was it unclear? No one could make money on a 40 point call, that's shit.

#385     Nov 2, 2009
  6. joe4422

joe4422

Anyway Leela,

Let us know when you find a good mentor that teaches you everything you already know, because you seem to know everything as it is. You're an unsuccesful trader yet you now exactly how money management should be.

For anyone else, Leela is full of shit.

End of story.

Joe is walking away from the losers on this board, never to return again.

#386     Nov 2, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.