Which Prop Firms provide the best mentorships and training?

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by Antihero1776, Jan 8, 2012.

1. part of any training/class is what you put into.
    If you expect to attend something at Bright, or anywhere,
    and become consistent, with little effort/time, forget it.
    Being successful at anything takes effort.

Bright gives "access" to all sorts of quality education & training & tools,
    some of which costs, like anything, and some of it a bargain.

I don't think "Bright Training is a Joke" is anywhere near thorough, or objective.
    You make it sound as if you interviewed everyone who ever attended something at Bright,
    which is impossible.

It sounds like you became a professional trader reading a book.
    Well, good luck!

marc
    :p

#191     Oct 19, 2012
  2. Stay on point please... you are rambling...

I was/am writing about the TWO classes Bright Offers each quarter... FOUR times a year...

I am referring and referencing - SPECIFICALLY - the these two training classes that Bright Training offers...

One is the Three Day Class - Which was/is about $1000 in the past/now...

The Second is the Boot Camp - 2 to 3 Weeks... about $1000 to $1500 in cost... past..

A sum - in the past - of about $2000 to $2500...

add in the horrendous stay in the Las Vegas Desert in a hotel, plus food, and transportation, plus the cost of the Flight... it comes to OVER $3000.00

For What... For Less Than Nothing...

and as I have posted on other thread the Brights could easily do this via the WEB so you sit at home in front of a PC and do it there for 1/20th of the cost... if not even less...

Don... The head Trainer... is only there for only about 33% of the time in the past classes...

The Two Classes Compose the Initial Bright Training Classes and are a ripoff... they are a JOKE... and Bright Brothers should be embarrassed at pocketing $200,000 to $400,000 a year charging for these classes... they should GIVE all that money to Charity that they charged over the last 20years for these two classes each quarter... Money For Nothing... Done with no true care for the individual and his future...

and I was not discussing details about any other Training in Bright...

...Edge... :p

#192     Oct 19, 2012
  3. The only true measure of the worth of the training at Bright is how well it helps people to become successful.

The legacy of that training is a long history of broken bankrolls and broken dreams.

Today the parking lot is all but empty. The dozens of traders are gone and not likely to return. Of all the people that have taken this training and joined Bright - practically none are still there today.

I think of Don as a shameless predator who targets those least able to discern the value or lack of value in his offering.

I have been involved in the markets for over 30 years and everytime I hear Don's lame ass pitch I am bumfuzzled at how anyone could buy so many non sequiturs from such an obvious huckster.

Most new traders fail and for sure most new traders at Bright also fail so what is the edge for a new trader to post a 5 figure deposit and pay 4 figures for training and fees that produce negative results and then begin to trade paying fees and commissions that many consider outrageous.

While there might be some advantage to traders that are experienced and already profitable, I believe it is an almost certain death trip for beginning traders and I believe the current state of their business and more important a history of their results proves this out.

While there was, in the past, some edge offered by such a retail prop approach and some traders prospered and for sure Bright prospered whether his traders did or not - today that edge is gone.

The shame of it all is that during those halcyon days Don was not able to foresee change and put methods and technologies in place to deal with it.

Of course there has been change and ancient writings tell us that it is certain that there will be more change. The good news is that while market dynamics have changed there are technologies and methods that have evolved to deal with them.

The sad news is that I think if you look up the word Luddite there should be a picture of Don next to the definition. I think of him as a wealthy, grouchy old man whose fortune came from the misfortune of others and one who spends his todays on the river of denial - unable to learn, grow or change.

Jack

#193     Oct 19, 2012