Which Poster Is Worse?

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by ByLoSellHi, Jul 16, 2009.

Which Poster Is Worse?

1. A

9 vote(s)
    23.7%
  2. B

29 vote(s)
    76.3%
  1. Excuses, excuses . . .
    Leave it to you to claim that I "twisted" your arm into replying to my posts. Looks like you are the one that is whining like a 2-year old. Not me.

You just can't put me on IGNORE, can you?
    How flattering.
    :p

#21     Jul 22, 2009
  2. I don't put anyone on Ignore, nor do I follow them around stalking them.

Whiner.

[​IMG]

#22     Jul 22, 2009
  3. I don't follow Landis around, and I have certainly not read all of his posts, but to be fair I do find myself in agreement with a good number of those which I have read.

#23     Jul 22, 2009
  4. Landis is a smart dude, unlike most people here.

#24     Jul 22, 2009
  5. I think Landis is smart because he has experience in his life of trading. So maybe for Landis new people are stupid because what is obvious to Landis is not obvious for everyone, so he have no patience for that. But he is very smart. And bylo is looking at a big picture of all the money that is fake and have to be deleveraged with time, so his articles are about that. But Landis is looking at the market today, and he know how to play that because he have alot of experience.

#25     Jul 22, 2009
  6. God...what a flaming pussy you are. You would not last 30 seconds on a real trading desk.

#26     Jul 22, 2009
  7. Oh my!

I do believe I have been insulted by a senior citizen!

#27     Jul 22, 2009
  8. But do you agree with his style, as in what this thread is about, as in stalking people who post substantive things, whether articles or comments, that he doesn't agree with, and then menstruating all over the thread, leaving pieces of dead skin and plenty of blood behind?

#28     Jul 22, 2009

9. wassup Jimmy Jam

#29     Jul 23, 2009
  10. LOL!

:D

#30     Jul 23, 2009