Which Poster Is Worse?

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by ByLoSellHi, Jul 16, 2009.

Which Poster Is Worse?

1. A

9 vote(s)
    23.7%
  2. B

29 vote(s)
    76.3%
  1. Your integrity is commendable.

Many people lack integrity today.

#11     Jul 17, 2009
  2. The answer is clear, I believe.

The former (i.e. A) can be ignored or tolerated, even if you don't agree with their philosophy, world view, politics, etc., in the event one is not up to the challenge of energy level of engaging them, and they actually stimulate thoughtful debate among those who agree and disagree with them.

People like Landis, who are the archetypes of choice (B), well, the bulk of their posts are comprised of whining and PMSing about the (A)'s, which is awfully ironic, as he has over 7000 posts.

So who has added more value?

#12     Jul 17, 2009
  3. So asks the kid that has over 9800 posts of worthless "cut and paste" drivel.

In case you missed his latest HEADLINE article, here it is:

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?threadid=170864

Leave it to him to have absolutely ZERO understanding of what LIBOR is.

No analysis.
    No insight or actual knowledge of the topic at hand. Just more Cut and Paste, Cut and Paste, Cut and Paste.

And people wonder why the quality of content on ET has gone down the tubes...

#13     Jul 22, 2009
  4. Landis, sweetheart, honey pie, sugar cake:

The poll results in this thread speak for themselves.

Despite this, you do exactly what most people claim is the worse of two possible bad acts.

You are a conundrum, wrapped in a riddle, strapped down by a paradox.

You are also the whiniest bitch that the world must have ever known.

There is this cool feature on ET known as ignore. You can select users, ones you constantly whine, bitch and moan about, so much so that I'd bet at least 50% of your nearly 7300 posts are due to heavy flow menstruation, and put them on ignore.

This would save you the effort of stalking them and nagging and bitching in their threads, or in response to their posts, and would save everyone else on ET from having to read your nagging, bitching, stalking responses.

Doesn't that sound more reasonable than pulling a Glenn Close every time they post, honey?

Do it for the other members on ET, if you can't do it for your own Vagina.

Thanks, cupcake.

So,

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

#14     Jul 22, 2009
  5. Landis is such a trivial young lady that she is now going to rig the poll results.

She's probably IMing all her friends, asking them to vote for her now!

Since noticing most people are sane, and would rather have someone post things of substance, even if they disagree with them, as opposed to nagging, ragging, bleeding, whining complaints, I see the poll results are suddenly swinging in her favor, however slightly.

Oh, boy!

LMFAO.

#15     Jul 22, 2009
  6. The thing is that a fair number of posters, particularly in the P&R forum, post such mindless drivel that they deserve no more than one-liner responses. And who am I to deprive them of their due?

#16     Jul 22, 2009
  7. But Ms. Landis stalks about a half dozen ET members, you know, in between her massively intense trading time, in which she has been able to compile over 7200 posts in three years, being the intense, dedicated trader she alleges to be, and posts dribble and generally useless carping in almost all of their threads or in response to their posts.

You'd think, given her intensely busy trading schedule, she'd be far more judicious in finding time to respond to far fewer topics.

She's a busy lass.

#17     Jul 22, 2009
  8. So says the idiot that has posted 36 TIMES today! :D

#18     Jul 22, 2009
  9. Thunder, as you well know I've posted the MAJORITY of my posts in the Technical Analysis forum where I have come across several traders on ET who actually make valuable posts - - - as opposed to the rubbish of the serial "cut and paste" clowns like "S2007S" and his cousin "BuyLowSellHi".

I mean, where else can you find someone that believes that LIBOR is comparable to a 3-year loan? :D

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?threadid=170864

Apparently I'm not the only one who has pointed out just how STUPID this guy is:

:D :D :D

#19     Jul 22, 2009
  10. 22 (now 23) of those were in direct response to your menstratingly annoying screetching.

Yes.

You bled 22 (now 23) posts today.

Change-a-Tampax?

:cool:

#20     Jul 22, 2009