Which Polls Were Accurate In 2008

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Sep 10, 2012.

1. #11     Sep 11, 2012

2. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/ep...ctions_electoral_college_map_no_toss_ups.html

[​IMG]

#12     Sep 11, 2012
  3. I don't think there will be riots in the rural South or conservative states where everyone has guns. But the liberal cities will be vulnerable. The fear the LORD is not present in the inhabitants of liberal cities, who are ashamed of their maker and hostile toward His laws. The Lord will visit their iniquity back on their own heads. They will be easy prey for the barbarians whom they glorified and welcomed with open arms.

#13     Sep 11, 2012
  4. Honestly I don't give a rat's ass about the "liberal cities".

#14     Sep 11, 2012
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

other than my tax dollars would undoubtedly be wasted rebuilding them, they can burn'em to the ground for all I care

#15     Sep 11, 2012
  6. I feel compassion for the ones too naive to understand. Not everyone is a free thinker (hater of God). I came out of a super-liberal state and my eyes were opened when I graduated, got my first job across the country, and was given a dose of human nature, race relations, and the delusions of the female mind. It shocked me. Some liberals were simply indoctrinated into believing lies. I've lived both sides.

#16     Sep 11, 2012
  7. compassion is the new euphemism for: Self-indulgent STUPIDITY

#17     Sep 11, 2012
  8. What tax dollars? You are from Canton GA. The median household income there is less than $40,000. That makes you just another broke ass nigger with a white face.

You don't pay enough Federal tax to supply a roll of toilet paper to a grunt in the Afghani theater.

You guys are the Republican leadership's dream. They are going to raise your taxes, lower mine, and you'll still be in the dark (no pun intended).

You know why you, Pheonix, and Peil always make snide comments about poor blacks? Because you live amongst them!

#18     Sep 11, 2012
  9. And losers like you are always telling us how
    "efficient " the govt is.:D :D

#19     Sep 11, 2012
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

I make more than the median.

Given the Pentagons penchant for paying hundreds and even thousands of times more than what items are worth, you may be right.

They're aren't too many blacks in my subdivision, none appear to be poor.

Were you drunk when you posted this baseless nonsense?

What was your last alias, did you get banned?

#20     Sep 12, 2012