Which picture will history judge ...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by kut2k2, Dec 16, 2008.

1. kut2k2

kut2k2

That's hilarious. You nutjobs are still attacking Clinton EIGHT years later but we're supposed to forget all about Bush before he's even out of office. Like Thunderdog said: unbelievable.

Just face facts: all Presidents have screwed up at one time or another. So don't be mad if somebody attacks some pol on your side of the fence, just mount a defense for the pol IF you can, or shut up about it.

But blame shifting is not a defense. Acting like Clinton's policies were set in concrete and there was nothing Bush could do about them is not a defense, it's just a stupid lie.

#11     Dec 16, 2008
  2. History picture: Brave and godly American liberators. Who would jesus bomb?

The same image applies in Iraq, today.

Liberators love making Crispy Critters!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#12     Dec 16, 2008
  3. Wave that US flag! God is smiling upon us as we kill his children.

We're liberators!

This is the american mental illness.

[​IMG]

#13     Dec 16, 2008
  4. sumosam

sumosam

Oh, and I guess Clinton is responsible for the trillion plus deficit incurred by Bush....did he not inherit a surplus

Loads and loads of staff defecting ... lack of intellectual curiosity....good old Cheney and Haliburton

a good president? why then the most hated ever?

Oh, how about starting a war with No weapons of mass destruction....and going against the UN....loosing the respect of the world

have you ever stepped outside of the US....my guess is you vacation in Disneyland and Vegas

#14     Dec 16, 2008
  5. Yes, excellent point. The whacko right here starts foaming at the mouth at the mere mention of Clinton's name. It's absurd how some of them are now attempting to smear Obama with the 'he's not an American citizen' rap or claiming that 'he's responsible for the Blagojevich debacle' or that 'he drinks the blood of white babies' or whatever.

I don't pretend to know enough about the inner workings of the American intelligence and counter-terrorism effort to know for sure if Bush's actions prevented or discouraged specific attacks during his post-9/11 term. I do know that his foreign policy when taken as a whole has caused a lot of resentment among moderates who might otherwise have been unequivocal in their condemnation of those who seek to harm American civilians.

One thing I have learned from reading the lunacy of the far right here - these people have never left American shores and do not read books.

#15     Dec 17, 2008
  6. See you call Bush the most hated president ever. If you actually knew the understandable reasons to actually hate a leader than you would not be saying this. But, sense your parents spoiled you you want your leaders to do exactly what you and dumb liberal friends feel they should do. I am sure you idiots together would most likely equal the IQ of one stoner maybe two.

What does a leader have to do in order for a person and society to hate him? Have you ever been controlled under a leader who deserved hate? What are the specific components that qualify in order to hate a leader?

See sumosam you have most likely like the large majority of Americans been spoon fed your entire life. This leads to always getting what you want. All of a sudden a leader has different views than your dumbass self and you HATE him.

The bottom line is that you toss the word hate around like a six year who just had his toy stolen by his older brother. A child in a mans body.

#16     Dec 17, 2008
  7. ====================
    Good points RioNio;
    rio-grande.

And to answer the question of ''who would Jesus declare war on ?" Well the old Testament & book of Revelation , tells you exactly who Jesus declares war on.:cool:

Looks like mr B Hussein is already starting to betray Israel;
    just keep an eye on the news & see.

And even better points on New Orleans, the crook-city below sea level;
    the most violent city in the USA.:mad:

#17     Dec 17, 2008
  8. Hmnnn. Never antagonize a bully.

#18     Dec 17, 2008
  9. If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.

--Sun Tzu--

#19     Dec 17, 2008