Which party has the largest number of closet homosexuals?

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by KINGOFSHORTS, Aug 3, 2010.

Which party has the largest closet gays

1. Republicans

13 vote(s)
  2. Democrats

12 vote(s)
  1. So which party has the largest number of closet homosexual politicians that eventually get busted and outed?
  2. bpcnabe

Stupid topic. Stupid thread. Stupid thread starter.
  3. +1
  4. Do you have a problem with homosexuals?
  5. Only "Closet Homosexuals" But I suspect you missed the entire Gist of the post.

Glenn Murphy Jr.
    National Chairman of the Young Republicans
    Chairman of the Clark County Republican Party
    (July 28, 2007)

The Crime: Murphy got a fellow Young Republican drunk and then spent the night at his house. The other young man woke up in the middle of the night to find Murphy giving him mouth-to-penis resuscitation. After this incident, a 1998 sexual battery report came to light in which Murphy was alleged to have done the exact same thing.

The Hypocrisy: Murphy was a well-paid political consultant for Republican candidates and often advised them to use gay marriage as a wedge issue to paint their opponents as out of touch with traditional values.

The Quote: “I was in the Sound of Music in High School…don’t ask” (from his now-defunct Myspace page.)

The Video: Unfortunately, the Young Republicans took down all of their videos of Mr. Murphy. So instead, I give you:
  6. maxpi

do you mean sex addicted men that like to f%^k each other's hairy stinking @ssholes and produce a horribly diseased subculture? The guys that used to protest and chant "we're here, we're queer, we're going to take over your world" before the advent of AIDS? They took over the Hospices instead btw... you mean those guys?
  7. "....mouth-to-penis resuscitation."

8. "The lady doth protest too much, methinks."

-- Shakespeare's Hamlet, Act III, scene II.
  9. And what about democratic "closet homosexuals"?