Which Oz Book?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by FallenTrader, Jan 14, 2002.

1. I want to order one of Tony Oz's books but not sure which one to choose. I've traded in one capacity or another for many years, Nasdaq stocks for the last two. I'll try to delve into my history,etc as time goes on but its real late now.

I'm leaning towards his newest one but would like opinions. I've been a scalper but need to expand my horizons and I hope his ideas are a good starting point.

Thanks in advance

2. i can recommend "The Stock Trader".. its basically a one month trading Journal.. its well written and full of good information.. i dont have his new one but ive heard good things..

-qwik

3. I recommend getting them all because he doesn't have many (mayber 2 or 3) and an audio or video educational tool.

4. aura0663

aura0663

I liked Stock Trader-easy reading, some good info, amazing considering that Mr Oz was only going long (self imposed rule of the exercise) while I was shorting everything during the same period. Just bought and started reading the newest book as I am considering checking out the Oz scanner available on Real Tick, and this book explains the interday scanning criteria