which option training or service makes you profitable?

Discussion in 'Options' started by zxcv1fu, May 1, 2007.

1. zxcv1fu

zxcv1fu

That's what I thought! Chances r good traders do not need/want to sell their service.

#11     May 2, 2007
  2. That book will not do anything for you if you already do not have the requisite skill, mental toughness and discipline required for trading or willing to put in the effort to get there. If you do not have any of that or expect the to be handed the answers then you might as well use the book as a coffee table a la Kramer (Seinfeld neighbor, not Costanza look-alike on CNBC).

No book or program can teach you that :D

#12     May 2, 2007
  3. But if you do... the ladies will be all over you. Trust me, the book works.

#13     May 2, 2007
  4. It is true!

Before I was a fat, unattractive man with no luck at all with the ladies.

After reading that book several times, I .... well.... I am still fat and unattractive and most ladies go for the mace when I go up to them to talk, but when I flash the book they say "Cool looking cover!" before landing a front kick to my jewels to give them time to run in the other direction.

#14     May 2, 2007
  5. Tums

Tums

now you tell me !

you should put that on the cover.

Can I get a refund?

p.s. forget the chicks. I put the book on the coffee table for a year and none bat an eye on it. However one did pick up the McMillan because it was thick and looks substantial.

#15     May 2, 2007
  6. :p funny

#16     May 2, 2007
  7. mde2004

mde2004

When you find the holy grail let me know. Please no reply from a marketing firm trying to sell me anything.

#17     May 2, 2007
  8. uglyboy

uglyboy

Ya, that book is like spraying ferret musk on yourself. Babe magnet.

#18     May 2, 2007
  9. zxcv1fu

zxcv1fu

LOL:D

#19     May 2, 2007