which one is better?- Forex or HYIP

Discussion in 'Forex' started by Peter brandley, Oct 31, 2012.

1. Hyip also as high risk high return, I am ever joined in hyip before knows forex, and only one site giving good profit and many hyip already scammed before break even point, but now already in forex and leaving hyip because forex better than hyip

#81     Sep 26, 2016
  2. 777

What you are saying makes no sense if you have a worthwhile advantage.

Good poker players lose but have no second jobs. Losing poker players have "second jobs" and tell stories about how good they are at poker.

The same is true for top traders in equities.

#82     Jan 5, 2017
    lawrence-lugar and Xela like this.
  3. For me so far still treat forex trading as part time, I have offline job with small salary, and looking opportunity make money online which one kinds business that according me is simple is forex trading although this is included as risky business also

#83     Jan 6, 2017
  4. famal

famal

Forex is better, I know a lot of people would say all those supporting forex are doing so because they only deal on forex. But do you expect different, that is what we are used, yeah maybe am being sentimental.

#84     Jan 6, 2017
  5. Esha.J

Esha.J

People always having different reviews about Forex and other works. So not commenting on that, but yeah i will say choose Forex because if you learn it well, you can have right future with Forex.

#85     Jan 6, 2017
  6. I think all trader want to become successful trader and get bright future, and possible through forex become reliable business as one source of income

#86     Jan 7, 2017
  7. famal

famal

That's the vision of all traders at least, we all want to be successful in whatever endeavor we go into, and forex is no exception.

#87     Jan 9, 2017
  8. Yes no anyone trader that want to bankrupt, all people want to success included on forex as trader want success in career, but success is not easy in forex trading although possible

#88     Jan 10, 2017
  9. bublu

bublu

We need to learn from our past experience and should not let our hard earned money exposed to any scammers like the way many of us notice silly promising invites of becoming rich right after purchasing services from these scammers.

#89     Jan 10, 2017
  10. famal

famal

Yeah not easy, but it is worth the effort we put in. With the right input we can definitely get good results consistently from forex and every other thing in life.

#90     Jan 10, 2017