which one is better?- Forex or HYIP

Discussion in 'Forex' started by Peter brandley, Oct 31, 2012.

1. Xela

Xela

All trading can be a risky business, especially for the types of amateur and retail traders who don't quite appreciate yet that all trading is ultimately about risk-management.

Spot forex, in particular (because of all the counterparty brokers and the availability of high leverage and ease of trading without adequate funds) is just more prone to producing easy victims than other types of trading: it attracts certain classes of traders who hugely overestimate what they can achieve quickly, don't distinguish between genuine and counterparty brokers, are hugely undercapitalised, don't understand probability, statistics and position-sizing, believe loads of things that aren't true at all, are primarily interested in "get rich quick", imagine that forex trading is a way to do that, and are generally very naive and gullible.

#51     Jul 21, 2016
    drm7 likes this.
  2. Yes I see and often hear any trader mostly newbie losing money, some of them said loss more than thousand dollar, maybe one mistake is thinking forex is easy way to get rich and without good experience

#52     Jul 22, 2016
  3. bublu

bublu

Agreed with you and i also found that trading can only be a legit business available online however it also have one problem finding a decent broker to trade with.

#53     Jul 25, 2016
  4. Some trader might they using several broker service, included me, as long as broker still as legit hence still trust with these broker, many trader said if choose regulated broker is better

#54     Jul 26, 2016
  5. I have a lot of experience with both HYIP and also forex trading. The easiest one is hyip, but if you really know how to trade and take the time to learn, forex trading is better. HYIPs are easy to figure out, you only have to know when to get in and when to get out, somewhat like trading, but way easier. If you found out which are scam and which are not then you will be better off then just paying every site you see and expecting to win big with no work. You need to take time to investigate sites, you need to test withdraw function and most of all, NEVER trust random people posting new scam sites to forums or fb, they are the owners even though they might not admit it. When you make a new hyip program and post to forums, people will email you and ask for money to invest in the hyip. Then, they post to hyip monitors and say you are paying which gets more investors. Don't believe hyip monitors at all. Please also, never invest more than you intend to lose because any day the site can go tits up and your money is somewhere in russia so watch out.

#55     Aug 6, 2016
  6. Esha.J

Esha.J

I still choose Forex over HYIP. I know HYIP are easy to handle but the thing is that they are not safe for investment. We never knew when they scam us and our investment will gone. Forex on other hand is the tough way to earn money but we know that one day we will learn it and earn good profit with it.

#56     Aug 8, 2016
  7. Same with me I am also like with forex because more honest than hyip, we will get profit if we can analyze the trend market with high accurate, and already so many trader also make money with forex

#57     Aug 8, 2016
  8. Esha.J

Esha.J

HYIP is for experience person who has done so many HYIP investment because they know how many times they have to invest in the same HYIP and when to get out from that site.

#58     Aug 11, 2016
  9. Sometime as investor hyip also will trying to estimate how much capital that needed by admin to create website, usually hyip also instal ddos attack to prevent from hacker, also will look website when created first time and already how long time alive and still paying status, and usually if certain hyip will turn to scam, it will have certain sign like as webiste error, but admin don't care about these error, or admin mentioned if site get attack from hacker etc, and eventually will not paying anymore

#59     Aug 11, 2016
  10. For me Forex is the best way to make money online, it is the main source of my income, though you cannot full rely on it and may have other options open.

#60     Aug 31, 2016