which one is better?- Forex or HYIP

Discussion in 'Forex' started by Peter brandley, Oct 31, 2012.

1. bublu

bublu

I guess every time i invested my money with these hyips i had found them a big scam like hashocean and bitsrapid which suddenly turned into scam and i lost a lot of money. I think only forex trading can be legit business available online but the only thing that we have to do is to find the right broker.

#41     Jul 14, 2016
  2. Xela

Xela

They don't "suddenly turn into scams". As explained repeatedly throughout this thread, they're criminal scams in their inception and intention.

#42     Jul 14, 2016
    drm7 likes this.
  3. Long years ago I am ever get profit from one hyip namely geniusfunds, but eventually this hyip also turn to scam and many new member get loss, and might as investor hyip will trying to seeking new hyip but now I am like with forex

#43     Jul 14, 2016
  4. its really simple, i trade forex with a single company for 5 years (hotforex) now will someone show me a hyip company lasting that long or more? i doubt, no offence but in the end if any of US traders or HYIPers make money then ITS good, its a not a competition, since we are all here to make money arent we.

#44     Jul 15, 2016
  5. preme

preme

I will say forex is better than HYIP, because we can not manage HYIP accounts they are totally in hands of others. In forex we had full control on our investment to use it according to our skill.

#45     Jul 15, 2016
  6. Yes this is one point forex better than hyip, although possible get profit from hyip but rarely member will profit, but admin maybe they also will hardwork to get profit, it's only money game I think although mentioned recycle money in various investment but only art to attract new investor

#46     Jul 15, 2016
  7. bublu

bublu

I better suggest investing carefully in HYIPs sites as they have a very limited life cycle and many investors looses their money along with their hopes too. Many of them invest while borrowing money from their friends and family hoping that they may become millionaire over the night but i have learned through my personal experience that they ends up wasting all of their money in HYIP sites.

#47     Jul 18, 2016
  8. I have bad experience investing in hyip,although on agreement make all investor if admin not will scammed them, with term and agreement admin have responsibility if loss, but what happen admin carry out money and no anyone knows where he go

#48     Jul 19, 2016
  9. Esha.J

Esha.J

Forex is more reliable than any other online work. Other works having low income or are scam.

#49     Jul 20, 2016
  10. Yes forex still more promising, I am ever try join on ptc, hyip, member get member, but now forex is my favourite business as source income, although forex also as risky business

#50     Jul 21, 2016