which one is better?- Forex or HYIP

Discussion in 'Forex' started by Peter brandley, Oct 31, 2012.

1. bublu

bublu

I guess forex is more than online job, it is your own business where you have to invest wisely after making some calculations and analysis. In short, i think trading can only be legit businesses available online these days.

#31     Jun 27, 2016
  2. All hyip sooner or later will turn to scam, I am ever trying on hyip and many from site that me joined mostly scam and before get break even point already scam and not paid, but forex still as reliable and potential business and this better than hyip

#32     Jun 27, 2016
  3. Esha.J

Esha.J

Forex is really not scam like hyips. it is real business on online fields where much people are working as a daily work and regular business.

#33     Jun 27, 2016
  4. bublu

bublu

99.9% of HYIPs and ponzi, pyramids sites ends up taking investors money and most of them are used to pay senior investors with the money of junior investors and finally gone. However in forex trading you only have to invest money trade over it and if you follow right money management approach and calculations, you hardly loose you money in forex.

#34     Jul 4, 2016
  5. Xela

Xela

Wrong tense.

They are scams, right from the start. The variable part is how long it takes the participants to realise that, when there inevitably (eventually) isn't enough money to pay out.

#35     Jul 4, 2016
    drm7 likes this.
  6. Esha.J

Esha.J

Yeah, But for few period of time they work and after that they become scam.

#36     Jul 4, 2016
  7. Xela

Xela

If, by "work", you mean defraud people and break laws, then I'm sure that's right; yes. They're criminal scams the minute they start. Their victims just don't become victims at the outset. But that doesn't make them any less dishonest.

#37     Jul 4, 2016
    drm7 likes this.
  8. It'a only temporary, usually admin will ask to post proof payment,this one way to attract new member, and this is only ponzi scheme, usually admin get profit but many member get loss

#38     Jul 5, 2016
  9. Esha.J

Esha.J

Yeah, right. I know. Thats rule for every forum.

#39     Jul 11, 2016
  10. Still like with forex than hyip, in forex as account holder will having responsibility to manage account and on hyip as admin site that will have main role for money investor, if likely already get profit as admin will carry out all money eventually

#40     Jul 12, 2016