which one is better?- Forex or HYIP

Discussion in 'Forex' started by Peter brandley, Oct 31, 2012.

1. HYIP as the name implies is not a stable source of income. All HIYP programs does not last longer than one year. You can lose your money and get cheated. Forex is stable and you have a reasonable control over your wealth.

#21     Jun 26, 2015
    drm7 and gkishot like this.
  2. doggyfx

doggyfx

Yeah it's like a roulette if you invest at the very end of its inception you may drag out some free bucks from it but being late even for some hours may turn out a guaranteed loss for you.

#22     Jun 29, 2015
  3. I don't think hyip should be even compared with forex. There is noone regulating hyips things.

#23     Jul 18, 2015
  4. pinfire

pinfire

In HYIP you get profit on regular base it s fixed , you need no effort to get this . Just invest and have profits ratio . But HYIP are not secure and safe. Such types of sites are mostly scam give profit for a short time , after collecting revenue they are off. In forex you have to work to get profits. Your money is safe , you make profit and loss with your skill.

#24     Nov 7, 2015
  5. vic84

vic84

Forex is much better as you can make prediction and its in your control, but in HYIP's you just can wait and watch and most of the time results are not as you expect them to be.

#25     Jan 11, 2016
  6. bublu

bublu

I guess the preference should be the forex trading business as it is the only legit business available online, HYIPs sites seems to be tempting as they offer too high returns which are not realistic but the greedy ones do invest with them with a hope that they might get rich over the night however that never happens. Almost 90 % of these HYIP sites ends up scamming the innocent investors.

I invested with few HYIP sites on my friends recommendation however i have faced the same situation and i think i am earning good amount of profit while trading forex with LMFX.

#26     May 5, 2016
  7. Forex Trading is much better than Hyip, I have tried many online businesses, but Forex Trading is the best.

#27     Jun 16, 2016
  8. Esha.J

Esha.J

Of course, these HYIP's are just scams and many investors can consider themselves lucky if they can escape with their jackets still on their backs.

#28     Jun 20, 2016
  9. Xela

Xela

I'm not sure that's necessarily true, for someone whose naivety-level is so high and/or their information-level so low that they have to ask the question in the first place: granted, HYIP's are obviously ludicrous scams, but on the other hand, the chances of such a person being able to trade forex successfully are probably non-existent, anyway.

#29     Jun 20, 2016
    d08 likes this.
  10. Esha.J

Esha.J

Forex is more reliable than any other online job. This is mainly because there are many jobs that are fraudulent or scam.

#30     Jun 23, 2016