which one is better?- Forex or HYIP

Discussion in 'Forex' started by Peter brandley, Oct 31, 2012.

1. lubba

lubba

you're welcome.
    why dont you show us how profitable your hyip is, rather than forex.
    i'll start with mine, here's 2 days profit gain. using EA, based on scalping strategies.
    trade on ECN account with Armada markets brokerage company.
    [​IMG]
    EA works will with brokers trading condition, as result from a low spread charged each trade, average spread below 1 pips, even with eur usd only 0.7 pips charged. risk management are controled by put stop loss for each trade.
    i would gladly share my myfxbook profile upon your request.

#11     Oct 31, 2014
  2. hamilton

hamilton

I accept your facts. Until now I don’t involve in forex business. So, I don’t know about that business strategy and I understood only how to make money from hyip investment site. Anyway, you carry on your forex business.

#12     Oct 31, 2014
  3. lubba

lubba

good to go, like i said i've been with hyip before moved into fx trading, the idea of offering profit are their best part, back in couple years ago i still found a program who offer 30-40% daily! but now seem more stable one. most of the mare offshore company, same as fx broker company many broker also registered as offshore. feel insecure with offshore company, that's why i took an onshore fx broker, onshore regulated , as Armada Markets registered with the Ministry of Economic Affairs in Estonia, means its a real company. keep me inform when you're ready to take a step with fx market.

#13     Nov 4, 2014
  4. that literally made me giggle.

#14     Nov 4, 2014
  5. hossain

hossain

Here I would like to suggest you, before trading by a real account, you shoud use the DEMO platform. When you will be expert, you will be bale to earn a handsome amount of money. I also want to tell you, where there is more risk, there is more profit also.

#15     Nov 11, 2014
  6. hyip can be profitable but until when? its more of a gambling game in my opinion, but forex is not easy, but alot more stable than hyip. it takes time to learn and understand but once you mastered forex trading, you will never go back.. its a life style and a very profitable one.

#16     Nov 19, 2014
  7. lubba

lubba

the more important is we have a fully control of our current investment, while with hyip we just handle our money with others. common strategies used with hyip are ponzy, which never been an investment in the first place.

#17     Nov 19, 2014
  8. lubba

lubba

so there's a script for winning hyip :). when do come a script for winning forex trading then ?
    both are good I think depend on individual point of view, as for forex... they called themselves forex trader, is there anyone who really do act as hyip trader ..

#18     Jun 8, 2015
  9. doggyfx

doggyfx

Really can't get it - how to tie up money in somewhere knowing you won't profit from it? It is similar to gambling I guess and we can't call that investing.
    If you want to take passive position in FX investing then it's wise to consider Forex PAMM accounts. There are a lot of professional fund managers ensuring solid return on your investments some with aggressive while other with conservative style of trading. I invest under Hotforex pamm account http://pamm.hotforex.com, check it, some of them can make a return equal to hyips but with lesser risks on your money,

#19     Jun 23, 2015
  10. that forex winning script is the holy grail, that never ending hunt for the perfect strategy LOL, but i doubt it will be happening any time soon though.

#20     Jun 24, 2015