which one is better?- Forex or HYIP

Discussion in 'Forex' started by Peter brandley, Oct 31, 2012.

1. Not too much because only spent money that afford to lose, but when trying forex also start from bonus posting on certain forum hence can said if already recovered by earning from forex

#131     Mar 28, 2017
  2. dabang

dabang

Forex trading is the best business available online but still we need to learn trading before investing in this business.

#132     Apr 1, 2017
  3. doggyfx

doggyfx

What resources can you recommend for learning? Do you think using webinars is enough to learn enough skills?

#133     Apr 1, 2017
  4. That is all lack of research my friend. There are scamy brokers in Forex Trading too, thus we need to be very much careful and do lots of research before getting involved into any of them.

#134     Apr 11, 2017
  5. Yes I think so, in big business like as forex, also some people trying use forex to trap another people to scammed them, it's because money in this business become one thing that make interested, and walking carefully also needed here

#135     Apr 12, 2017
  6. Yeah and their count is increasing day by day thus we need to be very much careful while choosing the broker and if we find an appropriate one for us, then we can make lots of money.

#136     Apr 14, 2017
  7. Of course we need carefully to choose broker, but however this is risky business, and if want to safe we need start from small capital first to test service broker, and we can also make research from forum like as FPA to look information regarding broker

#137     Apr 17, 2017
  8. Yeah, FPA is quite a nice forum to find about the scammy brokers. All you need to do is a little research.

#138     Apr 18, 2017
  9. Might we can using search engine on forum to finding such broker to get information, but actually not all review is honest, there are some paid poster there, but many trader still trust with these overall review

#139     Apr 18, 2017
  10. Alexfx79

Alexfx79

I can even guess who are they :D

#140     Apr 18, 2017