which one is better?- Forex or HYIP

Discussion in 'Forex' started by Peter brandley, Oct 31, 2012.

1. FxTim

FxTim

hyip kind of investment is very very risky for anyone its far better to learn itself and trade your Own money then sending to any one who you don't know and how do they trade either.

#121     Mar 7, 2017
  2. dabang

dabang

Very true..! One trader selling, another buying at the same time and both of them thinks that they are very clever.

#122     Mar 7, 2017
  3. Esha.J

Esha.J

Right, people has different mind so they are going to give different opinion about their work and logic what they think on their work.

#123     Mar 11, 2017
  4. Because each trader having different perspective to analyze the trend market, as buyer they hope price will uptrend and for seller they hope price will downtrend, and because this reason different trader has different result on last period of time

#124     Mar 11, 2017
  5. Forex Trading is the best way to make money online, but not an easy one though, you need learn a lot to become successful in Forex.

#125     Mar 23, 2017
  6. Yes sure forex better than hyip, if look on result trading from profitable trader, this is sign if forex trader also having same opportunity to become sucess like as them

#126     Mar 23, 2017
  7. Xela

Xela

"Profound" ... [​IMG]

#127     Mar 23, 2017
  8. Esha.J

Esha.J

Forex is better thenHYIP but it is not best way to earn money online. I will better options than Forex which are secure for earning.

#128     Mar 24, 2017
  9. Me too, some years ago I am trying luck on hyip, but honestly many hyip scammed me and making losing money, after knows forex this now still become favourite online business

#129     Mar 24, 2017
  10. doggyfx

doggyfx

How much have you lost in HYips? Have you managed to recoup it with forex trading earnings?

#130     Mar 28, 2017