which one is better?- Forex or HYIP

Discussion in 'Forex' started by Peter brandley, Oct 31, 2012.

1. bublu

bublu

I trade with more than one broker at the moment, small amounts however so far so good..

#111     Feb 17, 2017
  2. I am also trade on several broker with small capital too,
    but still only for part time business so far and still enjoy also

#112     Feb 17, 2017
  3. Alexfx79

Alexfx79

Yup, I think that such resource allocation is useful. I work with the same scheme :)

#113     Feb 20, 2017
  4. Esha.J

Esha.J

I dont like to work with more then one broker at the same time, i cant handle many brokers or many software withing single time.

#114     Feb 21, 2017
  5. Might every trader having own decision will use broker one or more than one, I am also trading on several broker and as long as still comfortable and smoothly this is like as diversify capital

#115     Feb 21, 2017
  6. Esha.J

Esha.J

Yeah every trader has his own style of work, he might choose any number of work but that would going to be difficult while working with more then one at a time.

#116     Feb 26, 2017
  7. During trades usually I am open platform for each company that I am trade there, and usually will submit plan with simple way use stop loss and target or sometime floating target and will look again later.

#117     Feb 27, 2017
  8. Esha.J

Esha.J

See every one has his own logic for work and that logic is always going to be differ. So as in Forex too, traders minds are different and going to work in differ way.

#118     Mar 1, 2017
  9. Yes because these difference then making different result each other too, but might each trader or investor they having various way to increasing money in this business, some use ea and some another might investing on pamm account while still trying trade with own selves

#119     Mar 2, 2017
  10. Esha.J

Esha.J

There are many business in world, through which we can improve our money and invest to be better in future but that totally on person's choice.

#120     Mar 6, 2017