Which one do you find most repulsive?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Rearden Metal, Oct 8, 2007.

Which one do you find most repulsive?

1. Hillary Clinton

24 vote(s)
    60.0%
  2. Barack Obama

1 vote(s)
    2.5%
  3. John Edwards

7 vote(s)
    17.5%
  4. None of these are repulsive

8 vote(s)
    20.0%
  1. Which one do you find most repulsive?

2. Hillary rates #1. She has every bad quality of every mans mother. She is even less of a role model for women.

Edwards #2. Reminds me of a tent rival preacher, I can find Jesus without the help of a trial lawyer to "save" me.

Obama would represent a nice "figurehead official President" I like to see his head on a coin, a 7 cent nickel would be nice. If he were elected, Congress would rival the UN.

3. I find Edwards uniquely repulsive. It takes a special kind of man to send his terminally ill wife out to atttack his rivals. The same kind of man who used bogus "science" to bankrupt honest doctors who had the misfortune to deliver less than perfect babies. Now vast rural areas have no ob/gyn doc's, a far higher percentage of births is by C section and deaths and complications have soared as a result. He's our generation's Jimmy Carter, without the redeeming qualities.

Hillary is basically just your standard corrupt leftwing democrat with a lot of rich celebrity supporters and the old Clinton crew of thugs to silence any opposition. Obama is a fresh face with tired old "ideas", all the depth of a parking lot puddle.

4. Great post Triple A! I agree with every word.

5. Good Post.

6. Lucrum

Lucrum

Dito, even though I voted for the Hilda Beast.

7. Hilleay takes the vote here.
    Edwards is probably the best choice for the American people. He has a history of fighting, and winning against unethical corporations.

8. Cutten

Cutten

Edwards is the most repulsive as a person. Clinton is far more dangerous as a politician though.

Clinton is the scariest type of politician other than an outright dictator - she is someone who thinks she is a good person, whilst also thinking that the end always justifies the means. If she thought herding 1 million NRA members into concentration camps would cure aids or eliminate drug addiction amongst the poor, she would do it without batting an eyelid. Edwards would at least have some limits in terms of respect for the constitution, individual rights etc (albeit not much).