Which of you has played this game?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Grandluxe, Jul 19, 2012.

1. Who played KNOCKOUT KING?

BLACK MOBS' KNOCKOUT GAME RAISING ALARMS
    Death, brain injury reported after cases of attackers coldcocking passersby
    Published: 16 hours ago
    By Colin Flherty

Ready to play the Knockout Game?

The St. Louis version is the most popular, so let’s start there: Begin with a bunch of black people. Anywhere from five to 50.

Find a white person, but an Asian will do. Alone is important. Older is better. Weak and defenseless even more so.

Without warning, punch that person in the face as hard as you can. You win if you score a Knockout.

If not, keep punching until your arms and legs get too tired to continue. Or the person dies.

You can play anywhere, but “vibrant and culturally mixed” South Grand District is probably best. That is where the victims are: Asians, “gay” people, artists, yuppies – people who won’t fight back.

The league does not have official standings. Not yet. But over the last two years, the number of attacks has ranged from 20, if you believe the police, to 100, if you believe people actually playing and watching the game.

And that is just in St. Louis.

That man was 51-year-old Matt Quain, who had been on his way home from a local grocery story, ready to celebrate a Cardinals’ victory in the World Series. The Post-Dispatch reports some of the details:

“Eighteen teenagers jumped on him and started hitting him with bricks for no apparent reason,” said Charlie Quain, the victim’s nephew. Quain’s uncle was walking home with a neighbor when he was attacked in front of a public library. Nothing was taken from him, and he was able to escape before things escalated.

The game has caused deaths in the past.

There was also plenty of jubilation on Facebook, the Post-Dispatch reported, including a dispatch from a black person known as the Knockout King because he was universally acclaimed to be the master of this athletic art form: “FREE ALL MY TKO GUYS.”

“It is because of a game called Knockout. Someone punched him in the head for sport and entertainment. The goal is to knockout someone with one punch. If you do that, you win,” reported KMOV.

“I’d say maybe ten to fifteen percent of kids play Knockout King,” Aaron Davis, who’s eighteen and lives in south city, adding that he never took part. “It’s not a whole school, but it’s a nice percentage.”

Some former participants maintain Davis’ estimate is too low.

“Everybody plays,” says eighteen-year-old Brandon Demond, a former participant who provided only his first and middle names for publication.

“It’s a game for groups of teens to see who can hit a person the hardest,” explains Brandon, who’s standing with a group of friends on Grand Boulevard as a police officer listens nearby. “It’s a bunch of stupid … little dudes in a group, like we are now. See this dude walkin’ up behind me?” – Brandon gestures to a longhaired man walking toward him on the sidewalk – “we could just knock him out right now.”

2. Brass

Brass

How is this "selected" topic about either politics or religion? Unless, of course, your inbred racism crosses the blood-brain barrier equivalent into your political and religious views.

3. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

I blame parenting. Or lack of it.

4. How is it not about politics and the religion that brought us here to this point?

5. Mav88

Mav88

you religious guys sure go ballistic when the bald reality is presented... and my that race card was played so fast it must have blown Obama's blunt out

6. Eight

Eight

buzzkill alert... where are the buzzkill mods?

7. Get fucked already with your need to scream racism every five minutes.

8. Brass is devoted to "the cause". He and his fellow lemmings can't stand the reality that stares them straight into their sorry faces.

9. 377OHMS

377OHMS

I don't see how such a fine country as Canada can produce such a low creature as Brass.

10. The guy is circling the drain. His boyfriend must have dumped him recently.

#10     Jul 19, 2012