Which of the following rotates around the Earth

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Intelinvestor, Apr 12, 2008.

1. neophyte321

neophyte321 Guest

the sun rotates around the earth, so does the moon, mercury, venus , ....

#31     Apr 15, 2008
  2. Ricter

Ricter

If you could "hold" the Earth stationary in space, the other objects of the universe would orbit the Earth in a very peculiar manner. Position is relative.

The moon rotates, but in lock-sync with its orbit around the Earth. One side of the moon will face every point on the compass during its period.

#32     Apr 15, 2008
    #33     Apr 15, 2008
  4. Geez, Doc, freakin' relax, man! Even though we communicate on a bulletin board, it's evident that you're high strung and very likely to have a heart attack over some stupid shit you read on the internet that causes you to get all riled up...

(Being totally serious here, not trying to goad you)

#34     Apr 15, 2008
  5. Hapa...

The handle is a fake. I tend to get a little tense and sometimes violent when some let their imaginations impersonate the actions of veterans of foreign wars.

#35     Apr 15, 2008
  6. The way Skids is getting owned on this thread there's probably a slight indentation of knuckle marks where he tried to put his fist through the quarter inch plaster board adjoining his parents bedroom.

:cool:

ps. That was a thunderdunk from the free throw line,,shattering the plexiglass backboard. :D

#36     Apr 15, 2008
  7. You're a punk bitch...

#37     Apr 15, 2008
  8. Let's go cocksuker

Let's get it on!!

You tell me ..I will be there

#38     Apr 15, 2008

9. Have you got a pen? write this address down..I live on 123 Asskick Street, Happytown USA..

You really want to meet,, have Timmay arrange a boxing match. You can have the first two swings,,, BEEATCH:cool:

#39     Apr 16, 2008
  10. You're a punk btich!

#40     Apr 16, 2008