Which of the following rotates around the Earth

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Intelinvestor, Apr 12, 2008.

1. Turok

Turok

Not following your train of thought here Rearden.

I don't find it laughable that someone might think that the moon would have the stronger pull as TGreg implied -- with the effect of the moon on the tides, that's not a really hard mistake to make.

What I found just hysterical is that TG brags about his genius IQ and then finds himself dumber than a "libtard".

ROFLAO!!

JB

#21     Apr 14, 2008
  2. This a 6th grade stuff. Everyone knows (or should know) that the moon is gradually moving away from the earth (lack of gravitation).

The Earth will be nothing similar to what it is now in 50,000 years....simply because of the moons lack of gravitational field due it is further proximity.

However....if we send Charlie Wies into orbit he may make up for the moons lack of field...we'll see.

#22     Apr 14, 2008
  3. The moon has been up there for 4 billion plus years. Dr.Skidmarks calculations says in the next 50k the Moon will have high tailed it. This twit got his Doctors degree from the back of a matchbook.

LOL, what an idiot...:D :D :D :D

#23     Apr 14, 2008
  4. For your sake please don't embarrass yourself anymore than you already have.

#24     Apr 14, 2008
  5. Would the Moderator kindly change the name of this thread to the "DR. Skidmarks gets owned" thread.

Thank you

Rennick out:cool:

#25     Apr 14, 2008
  6. It's funny but I never speak to the moderators...how about you?

#26     Apr 14, 2008
  7. That's code word for Dr.Skids is an ear. Watch it fellas...

#27     Apr 14, 2008
  8. You are nut...and you crack me up. However, the thought of 1950 Inchon invasion veteran talking the same bullshit that runs outta your mouth is disgraceful.

You're a punk bitch and you always will be....and you should live in dishonor for pretending to be something other than you are.

#28     Apr 15, 2008

9. Gee, and here i was thinking the earth's slightly changeable elliptical orbit around the sun, resulted in our north and south poles in fact being tens of thousands of miles (millions?) from where they were some time ago, respective stability notwithstanding.

What about polarity changes, magnetic north changing, clearly it is wobbling a little.....or are you using a convenient time frame?

All i can conclude, is that humankind is far from enlightened, and that astronomers must be intensely boring people.

Seems a faux statement, the earth, should in theory, rotate, AND revolve around everything, just the same as everything will (eventually) revolve or rotate around it.

#29     Apr 15, 2008

10. So says the internet tough guy who uses a doctor handle. Please, go have your mommy try to bleach those bacon strips out of your shorts:D

#30     Apr 15, 2008