Which news services do you check on a daily basis?

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by achilles28, Mar 10, 2017.

1. achilles28

achilles28

2. dealmaker

dealmaker

achilles28 likes this.
  3. vanzandt

vanzandt

The Onion, The Enquirer, and The Surf Report.

Overnight likes this.
  4. slacker

slacker

achilles28 likes this.
  5. achilles28

achilles28

Lol

6. achilles28

achilles28

How do u like seeking alpha ?

7. just21

just21

MoreLeverage likes this.
  8. Ignorance is bliss, sometimes -- and I think that case applies to trading as well.
    Political conspiracy theories, flat earth, etc etc...learn to lose control, and just live your current life. If you tried to wrap your head around every issue...you will age quickly and become cynical and dark about life.

Less is more; much of that stuff out there is just noise and clutter. Has little to no beneficial impact on your trading.

Some of the best traders out there all seem to have a specialized focus on something, and are ignorant, or don't care, about everything else o_O ;)
    You could learn something from these type of people, instead of just spinning your wheels.

Last edited: Mar 10, 2017
    DallasCowboysFan, themickey and R123 like this.
  9. vanzandt

vanzandt

What you say is 100% right.
    That does not however belittle the knowledge of what's going to happen that day in the mind of the herds that move major amounts of dollars.

I personally owe https://elitetrader.com/et/members/m22au.10346/ a steak dinner because had he not posted a reminder , I would have forgotten SNAP's option trading started today. This type of day to day information can be applied across the board.

The more info one has, the better off they are. They can laugh at it and throw it out the window as they know its all BS.... but at least they know its there. You can't trade day to day without knowing what memes are infecting the herd. Trade options short term... you trade the herd.

achilles28 likes this.
  10. Bloomberg.com
    Zerohedge.com

#10     Mar 10, 2017