Which Muppet Do You Most Resemble?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Tsing Tao, Feb 14, 2013.

1. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Dude, I school you each and every time we discuss economics. There hasn't been a single time where you haven't ran for the exits. Then you say things like you remember Atticus schooling me, but when I ask for proof on that, you vanish again.

You know jack shit when it comes to economics, and all your info is pasted from krugman articles and yglesias blogs, and you can never support anything you cut and paste because you don't have any depth to the subjects you post. Finally, you even put me on ignore because I just beat you down so harshly - then took me off post election to "see what was going on" (which we know was so you could rub in that Obama won - not that I care if you do).

You're a fraud Ricter. A charlatan. A fake. A blowhard who pontificates on a subject he picks up from a few articles and the main stream media. What's more, you know you're a fake, and it pisses you off more than anything.

Part of it is your fault, because you're too brainwashed to seek out dissenting opinions. Part of it could be your simple lack of intelligence. It's hard to tell because one day you seem coherent and the next you're posting one-liner nonsense we all fucking laugh at and shrug "that's ricter!"

Either way, I'm sure there are subjects you're quite knowledge about. Economics, however, is certainly not one of them.

If you'd like to pick a topic regarding macro economics or finance and start a new thread, I would be happy to debate your choice of subjects with you. But we both know you'll post some smarmy comment and not accept.

So get your smarmy comment over with and disappear again.

#61     Feb 15, 2013
  2. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

I have phobias of lakes and ponds, where I don't know what's lurking below. I guess if you grow up in the south, it's a natural thing for you. But growing up in Jersey...we're not lake people.

#62     Feb 15, 2013
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

I was talking to a commercial diver at the bar years ago. He told me of descending to the bottom of the TN river once. He had almost no visibility.
    Anyway shortly after sitting on all fours, the "bottom" suddenly up and swam away. Obviously it was a very big fish.

#63     Feb 15, 2013
  4. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Yeah, see, that kind of thing would freak me out. I don't like to go under water. If I was meant to be at the bottom of a lake or the ocean, I'd have gills.

#64     Feb 15, 2013
  5. Ricter

Ricter

Yeah yeah yeah, you keep repeating this. Doesn't make it true. You're a kook.

#65     Feb 15, 2013
  6. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

And...smarmy comment on cue. And lack of acceptance to the challenge.

Run along now, Ricter. You're a waste of time.

#66     Feb 15, 2013
  7. LEAPup

LEAPup

Some Family came in from out of state, and wanted to go here: http://www.alligatorfarm.com/
    I took them down there, and WOW, what an education that was! Gators are lightning fast, lurk inches below the water line near the waters edge watching things on land as we can't see them, and can swim faster than I ever dreamed. Oh no, I won't be getting in ANY ponds, lakes, etc., here in FL unless my arse were on fire.:eek:

#67     Feb 15, 2013
  8. LEAPup

LEAPup

WOW!!!!!!!! Did he call YOU a kook? Now that's some comedy!!!! Can't believe they let him use the net at the sanitarium as much as they do.

#68     Feb 15, 2013
  9. pspr

pspr

Michael Meyers could be on the bottom of that lake! :D

#69     Feb 15, 2013
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

You repeatedly denying it doesn't make it untrue either, dumb ass.

Fact is you get your little pointy head handed to you on EVERY economics discussion. What you know about econ wouldn't fill the back of a small post card even if you wrote in all caps with a large crayon.

#70     Feb 15, 2013