Which Muppet Do You Most Resemble?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Tsing Tao, Feb 14, 2013.

1. No one hates Tsing . . . if there's still ''space'' between him and his family then thats rather foolish , but no one hates him.

#51     Feb 14, 2013
  2. pspr

pspr

Well, in Rectum's defense he is just an idiot commie dog. Such confusion is bound to raise it's ugly head when booze and memory are mixed in the head of a moron. :p

#52     Feb 14, 2013
  3. naw he's just trying to keep up with rcg, he must feel left out.

#53     Feb 14, 2013
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

Considering the drunken stupor he was obviously in when he typed that lie. I doubt he actually "feels" anything. :D

#54     Feb 14, 2013
  5. wow ,I had no clue there were over 400 of them.

#55     Feb 14, 2013
  6. pspr

pspr

I'm glad I'm not the only one ignorant on the subject of muppets. I thought there were just a couple who kept changing clothes. But then I never really thought about it much either because I've never liked puppets. :D

#56     Feb 14, 2013
  7. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Ricter has hated me ever since I've pointed out that he's just a dodger. That is, he's not very well versed in economics, and he thinks he can read a Krugman column in the NY Times and suddenly be an expert on various subjects related to Finance and our Economy. Unfortunately for him, not only have I spent countless years in the Finance field, but I used to believe in Keynes very much before I got out of that religion. So I know where he's coming from.

He cannot factually debate what he posts and defend what he so blindly believes with anything other than cut-and-paste responses because he just doesn't know the subject matter enough. So he runs off when challenged, after a few "pithy" phrases. That is why he hates me.

He will, of course, tell you different. But anyone who has seen our "debates" can see it quite clearly.

#57     Feb 15, 2013
  8. LEAPup

LEAPup

You're not the only one. I was surprised at the # as well. Thought there was only a handfull of them. And it's been a LONG time so correct me if I'm wrong. Weren't there two grumpy old guys who used to make commentary on that show? In America's current state, I'm starting to feel like one of them. lol

#58     Feb 15, 2013
  9. Ricter

Ricter

Nice theories, but no. And predicting that I'll disagree with you adds no weight to your argument, by the way, it will have to stand on its own merits.

Love the bit about "countless hours". You are so full of shit.

#59     Feb 15, 2013
  10. When I was 27 I did it in a lake with both of us hanging on to a floating lounge, damn good sex, I still remember that day.

#60     Feb 15, 2013