Which Muppet Do You Most Resemble?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Tsing Tao, Feb 14, 2013.

1. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Heh, I didn't even see the Orlando/Beach thing. Yeah, that is kind of odd.

#31     Feb 14, 2013
  2. Ricter

Ricter

Creepup tries too hard, but his rant does remind me, a Filipino shipmate from the rewind shop (I was an Electrician's Mate) did drive me back to the base so I wouldn't miss movement.

Filipino sailors are (or were) to a man damn good people. They were so proud, and happy, to be in the navy.

#32     Feb 14, 2013
  3. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Hey Ricter, can you do me a favor and post a "*hic*" in your text every 10 or so words? It would complete the image and make me giggle!

#33     Feb 14, 2013
  4. Ricter

Ricter

By the way, did you serve?

#34     Feb 14, 2013
  5. pspr

pspr

Have you ever told your wife about this relationship?

#35     Feb 14, 2013
  6. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Not in the U.S. Military, no.

#36     Feb 14, 2013
  7. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Ricter has taken to hating on you.

I'm not exactly sure why but think it may have started when you posted after the election saying that you putting a little space between you and family members who brag about voting for Obama. That post seems to have touched a lot of nerves on the left and they aren't getting over it.

I liked the "old" Ricter. I regarded him as an adult. But that Ricter is gone and the "new" Ricter is petty, infantile and intellectually dishonest. I know people change but usually the fundamental qualities of their character remain intact even if their tastes, interests and political affiliation changes over time. Something very basic to Ricter's character has changed.

#37     Feb 14, 2013
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

I don't have to answer that. :)

#38     Feb 14, 2013
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

Bowel movement?

#39     Feb 14, 2013
  10. 377OHMS

377OHMS

[​IMG]